Random good picture Not show
(1) Student registration starts the first week in September.
(2) Certain charities are exempt from VAT registration.
(3) The cut-off date for registration is July 2.
(4) Another driver managed to get the registration number of the car.
(5) The registration form showed his date of birth as August 2, 1979.
(6) The registration of several firms which have churned the accounts was revoked.
(7) I gave the registration number of the robbers' car to the police.
(8) The police ran a check on the registration number of the car.
(9) What is the cut-off date for registration?
(10) The registration of students for the course will begin on Thursday morning.
(11) I traced my family history using the civil registration records.
(12) You should be eligible for registration as a student member.
(13) Under the new regulation we can grant full registration to foreign lawyers.
(14) Registration of births and deaths became compulsory in 1871.
(15) The new system will speed up the registration process.
(16) May I see your license and registration (sentencedict.com),[sentencedict.com] ma'am?
(17) They have campaigned strongly for compulsory registration of dogs.
(18) You will receive a free CD on registration with the club.
(19) Registration with the council is compulsory.
(20) Marriage without registration is not recognized by law.
(21) They charge registration fee.
(22) The registration of a notice is a friendly proceeding carried out, in general, with the co-operation of the registered proprietor.
(23) There's a new exit on the information superhighway-a virtual voter registration booth.
(24) With an election approaching, both political parties are encouraging voter registration.
(25) I'm glad she had the presence of mind to take down the car's registration number.
(26) I'm a bit chary of using a travel agency that doesn't have official registration.
(27) Police are looking for a small blue car with the registration number K17 EMW.
(28) The police are looking for a large black saloon with German registration plates.
(29) This low coverage is, of course, largely due to the considerable distance of much of the population from the nearest registration office.
(30) A warning message will be displayed if the Package version has not been approved however this will not prevent registration.
More similar words: administration, frustration, demonstration, legislation, administrative, register, cash register, concentration, strategic, strategically, administrator, ratification, gratification, regulation, distribution, operation, migration, aberration, reparation, separation, AND operation, translation, exploration, alliteration, integration, exasperation, celebration, immigration, rationalize, corporation.