Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) A hospital registrar is of a lower rank than a consultant.
(2) The manager fired a young registrar.
(3) The senior registrar contract arrived dated May 1988, and a six month battle ensued to get it backdated to January 1987.
(4) Peter and his registrar were already gowned, gloved, and were putting sterile drapes on the patient.
(5) Mr John Sumsion, the original Registrar, did a wonderful job.
(6) Women overtake men only in the part- time registrar posts.
(7) As Registrar it provides shareholders registration services to over 200 companies.
(8) Ernest's got to fix the date with the Registrar.
(9) The registrar was a dignified man who behaved with the correct degree of formality.
(10) In May 1989, a registrar admitted a drink-driving charge and was severely reprimanded by the Lord Chancellor.
(11) The copy delivered to the Registrar must also be signed by the auditors.
(12) In all the excitement the Registrar, Mrs Molly Croll, suffered a slip of the pen.
(13) The single judge may review decisions of the Registrar and make interim orders outside the Law Terms.
(14) A second registrar examined Christopher[Sentencedict.com], but decided it was possible Celia and Danny were telling the truth.
(15) I rang the senior registrar to tell him but realised after a while he wasn't saying much.
(16) In 1649 he was appointed a registrar of military debentures.
(17) I had three-quarters of an Assistant Registrar and spent sixty-five nights away from home on Council visits.
(18) If you require further information, you should consult the registrar.
(19) If your request is for information about a child, please contact the Registrar to find out how to make such a request.
(20) It was quite true that she had deserved that paediatric registrar post.
(21) Gill seemed to overcompensate and whispered hers so that the registrar and I could only just hear.
(22) A dozen names - once repeated slowly by the Registrar and written down in steady copperplate.
(23) Furthermore, the duly audited accounts must be filed with the Registrar of Companies, at a fee.
(24) It will be appreciated that this rule gives the registrar a wide discretion.
(25) Even if it worked for senior house officer appointments it would not work for registrar appointments.
(26) I was not a pioneer of part time senior registrar training in Wessex: several people were already in post.
(27) The guidelines contain a foreword by the Data Protection Registrar who had a few reservations about the guidelines.
(28) However, a public company must obtain in addition a trading certificate from the Registrar before it may commence trading.
(29) For all, apart from Anglican weddings, you must obtain a certificate or certificate with licence from the local superintendent registrar.
(30) This sample is being traced through such sources as the Registrar of Births and Deaths, and was identified again in 1981.
More similar words: registration, register, registered, cash register, magistrate, strategic, strategically, distract, distraught, distractedly, administrator, administrative, administration, legislator, region, regime, legislation, legislative, legislature, gist, regicide, regional, regiment, contrary, arbitrary, legislative branch, apologist, to the contrary, psychologist, ornithologist.