Random good picture Not show
1. You'd better send the cheque registered post.
2. One copy, by registered post to the University Press, a second deposited in the bank vaults for safekeeping.
3. Her Confidential File etc. has been sent via registered post.
3. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
4. You'd better send your certificate through registered post because it is safer.
5. I sent it by registered post.
6. May I send this letter by registered post?
7. Samples have been sent by registered post.
8. She must have received the parcel: I sent it by registered post.
9. To protect customers'interest, please return the product to our company by registered post.
10. Any notice to the Agent in connection with or given pursuant to this Agreement shall be sufficiently given if delivered personally or sent by registered post to the Agent's last known address.
More similar words: registered, unregistered, registered mail, registered nurse, deregister, register, registering, cash register, register office, deregistration, bedpost, fostered, registry, registrar, blistered, registrable, cloistered, registry office, registration, registration form, self-administered, poster, posterolateral, anteroposterior, posteroanterior, postern, imposter, easter egg, posterior, posterity.