Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) I can sleep without any and I regaining my optimal mobility ". "
(2) Not surprisingly, the strikers were preoccupied with regaining their jobs and keeping their system of seniority.
(3) He was regaining much confidence as Carrie defended herself with denials.
(4) Keeping good health is always easier regaining your lost health.
(5) After regaining my composure, I said, " I guess my father really does love me. "
(6) Regaining childhood interests and enjoying green life!
(7) She said briefly, regaining her will with a click.
(8) This is beneficial to solid waste regaining and environment protection. Sentencedict.com
(9) After so big a fiscal blowout, regaining credibility may require more than a deficit - reduction plan.
(10) Nagase The remaining enemy forces are regaining their momentum.
(11) She was regaining consciousness now, but the fear was coming with her.
(12) After a time Sri Ramakrishna showed signs of regaining the normal state.
(13) Last night indicated that some are regaining sharpness.
(14) The error rapidly decreases after regaining the GPS signal.
(15) As markets sputter, analysts are regaining some clout.
(16) He sat down on an antique - looking chair, regaining peace in his mind.
(17) The current bankruptcy law is limited to the enterprise juridical person without regaining power system.
(18) He still lay quiet, watching with jealous vigilance every movement below, and fast regaining his breath.
(19) As his health deteriorates, he seems to hang by a thread ( of regaining his strength ).
(20) Protesting against lies and cheating is your right. Be hopeful about regaining your rights.
More similar words: gaining, bargaining, plea bargaining, bargaining chip, regain, bargaining power, collective bargaining, maintaining, raining, staining, draining, training, straining, remaining, retaining, obtaining, complaining, retraining, sustaining, entertaining, uncomplaining, complainingly, constraining, group training, basic training, training center, entertainingly, forward chaining, self-sustaining, on the job training.