Random good picture Not show
(1) The city is regaining a little of its former splendour.
(2) Upon regaining consciousness, he'd panicked when his limbs, leaden and numb, had refused to obey him.
(3) Regaining the companionway, he dragged the doors closed, bolting them.
(4) He died just before the doctor arrived, without regaining consciousness.
(5) Bill spent two weeks in the hospital regaining his strength after the operation.
(6) Since regaining his health, Richardson has started the past 12 games.
(7) Nowadays we are regaining some of our sense of perspective.
(8) He went into a coma and died without regaining consciousness.
(9) Regaining the initiative, King quipped that the other 2 percent are all voting for Pat Buchanan.
(10) China is regaining its place as a world power, a status it enjoyed for 3,000 years and lost only a few centuries ago.
(11) She died the next morning in hospital without regaining consciousness.
(12) He was regaining his strength after six hours underground.
(13) Before regaining his seat in 1811 he viewed the Peninsular war theatre.
(14) But humor, of course, is absolutely vital to regaining a sense of self-worth.
(15) Before regaining power in 1919, Labour's last term of office was in 1911-12.
(16) A man may be looking forward to regaining the undivided attention of his wife.
(17) The protest walks are aimed at regaining and protecting public rights of access to the countryside.
(18) But Richard's elation at regaining his health was short lived because his kidneys started to fail.
(19) In many instances, the person with a major seizure will be confused after regaining consciousness.
(20) The ERCs provide short courses for men and women who need help in regaining their confidence and fitness for work. Sentencedict.com
(21) Informal resistance against formal organisation gives the illusion of regaining control.
(22) What is the last recollection before losing consciousness and the first thing recalled after regaining awareness?
(23) My flaky judgments were modest by comparison-but numerous enough to keep me hopeful of regaining the dunce cap this year.
(24) The woman herself lay in Epsom Cottage Hospital for four days without regaining consciousness.
(25) Dipendra, 29, died of gunshot wounds three days later without regaining consciousness.
(26) For corporate management, cost and productivity benchmarking identified work organization as the key to regaining their competitive advantage.
(27) It was just a curious coincidence that Hatton had been killed on the day following that of Mrs Fanshawe's regaining consciousness.
(28) With them went went whatever chance I ever had of regaining my childhood.
(29) On the other hand, failure to make any apparent headway towards regaining the West Bank threatened to weaken the regime domestically.
(30) The staggering ego of this brilliant, creative artist needs your help regaining its feet.
More similar words: gaining, bargaining, plea bargaining, bargaining chip, regain, bargaining power, collective bargaining, maintaining, raining, staining, draining, training, straining, remaining, retaining, obtaining, complaining, retraining, sustaining, entertaining, uncomplaining, complainingly, constraining, group training, basic training, training center, entertainingly, forward chaining, self-sustaining, on the job training.