Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Add the chopped tomatoes, chillis and refried beans to the casserole with a little salt and pepper. 5.
2. He held a casserole of refried beans that smelled of garlic.
3. Set of two tortillas stuffed with refried beans or potatoes then cheese and cooked in enchilada sauce and topped with sour cream.
4. Mash a can of vegetarian refried beans with some avocado. Add some cumin, a little organic sour cream, some sea salt and a dash of cayenne pepper.
5. Refried beans, red rice, potatoes and cheese wrapped in a tortilla fried till golden crisp.
6. A slice of chorizo sausage may be placed on top of the refried beans for variety.
7. You may add other toppings if you wish, but always use refried beans as the base.
8. If you take beans, like Navy beans, cook them for four to six hours, they're mush refried beans.
More similar words: broad bean, fried, befriend, refrigerant, refrigerate, fried egg, refrigerator, refrigerated, birefringent, deep-fried, fried rice, refrigerating, birefringence, refrigeration, be friends with, refractories, betty friedan, fried chicken, make friends with, milton friedman, friedrich engels, electric refrigerator, bean sprout, beanstalk, full of beans, a hill of beans, spill the beans, caribbean sea, seedbed, if need be.