Random good picture Not show
1. They plan to refloat the ship now aground on the island of Stroma.
2. A salvage team failed to refloat the vessel.
3. They tried every possible means to refloat the grounded ship.
4. I expect to refloat when tide rises.
5. Can you jettison cargo aft to refloat?
6. I expect to refloat at 0900 hours local time.
7. MV Red Rose will jettison cargo to refloat.
8. I expect to refloat when draft decreases.
9. When do you expect to refloat?
10. I expect to refloat when weather improves.
11. Can you jettison cargo forward to refloat?
12. A salvage team had battled for five days to refloat the ship.
13. Another yacht which went aground near the approaches to the River Crouch managed to refloat before help arrived.
14. Lifeboats also stood by the yacht Giaconda as it waited to refloat after going aground near the entrance to the River Colne.
15. The car maker, which earlier this year lost its title as the world's biggest car maker to Toyota,[sentence dictionary] is planning to refloat in the second half of next year.
16. The resurgence in the markets followed the release in London and Europe of details of the multinational attempt to refloat the crippled banking system.
17. The Fed poured hundreds of billions of dollars into the economy to refloat it, backed not by gold but by the full faith and credit of the U.S.
More similar words: float, floaty, afloat, floater, floating, milk float, floatation, floating charge, floating exchange rate, loath, gloat, loathe, bloat, teflon, reflet, ice floe, the flood, reflex, reflux, bloated, loathly, deflower, free flow, reflate, reflect, firefly, offload, bloating, boatload, gloating.