Random good picture Not show
1. The mobile apparatus comprises a reflector and performs reflection wave transmission by carrying data on a reflection wave for unmodulated carrier.
2. The reflection wave Pm on Moho discontinuity in 104 - 180 km is 7 - 10 times greater than Pg wave.
3. Then, the positions of the incident wave, pile-toe reflection wave and flaw reflection wave can be determined by the position of singular point.
4. Low-strain reflection wave detection is being widely applied to engineering practices as a mature method for checking the intactness of a pile.
5. The reflection wave, transmission wave and critical reflection are considered in the algorithm.
6. The mobile apparatus transmits requested data by reflection wave.
7. In-situ tests show that the reflection wave method is cheap, efficient and accurate in prospecting of down-pile rocks. Therefore, it is worth popularizing.
8. A method for measuring the SWR of little reflection wave guide element at high frequency is introduced.
9. The results demonstrate the cross correlation filter not only can suppress random noise in GPR signal but also confirm exactly the onset of reflection wave.
10. The characteristics provide the reliable basis for the explanation of the complex geologic profiles and lay the foundation for the karst exploration with the method of seismic reflection wave.
11. It's a effective measure to check the quality of piles by using ultrasonic. The reflection wave can't be shown directly if coupling degree with pile is bad.
11. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
12. Based on the wave theory, some regularities and influence factors of the reflection wave in pile foundation are researched.
13. The responding signal of the receiving transducer under inspiring by the input supersonic and its reflection wave in experiment of sound velocity measurement is analyzed.
14. Based on the solutions proposed herein, the influence on mobility curves and reflection wave curves caused by variety of sections are emphatically discussed. Some important conclusions are drawn.
15. The image of seismic discontinuous points is analogous to CMP stacking technique in reflection wave exploration.
16. Though it has been gradually accepted and actively promoted by the Engineering Field, the low-strain reflection wave method still has its limitations and a lot of problems have not been solved yet.
17. It will provide reference for construction to analyze and discuss on reflection wave at the bottom of pile taking an example of one construction site.
18. By use of coordinate transformation, the multilayered anisotropic medium is changed into a homogeneous isotropic medium and a theoretical T-D equation of seismic reflection wave is derived.
19. The paper also studied the effects of porosity, fluid saturation in diphasic medium(water gas and oil gas) and change of overburden pressure on reflection wave AVO.
20. The noise-extracted signal which is reconstructed by the revised wavelet coefficient could clearly reflect the time difference between incidence wave and reflection wave.
21. Meanwhile, it analyzes the limitation and improvement ways of low strain reflection wave method.
22. Without held up in the wide sea area, the reflection wave can be a strong interference to the direct wave, which is called multipath fading effects.
23. By using the law of reflection, the equation of time distance curve of reflection wave under the continuous medium tilted interface, is discussed.
More similar words: reflection, angle of reflection, total internal reflection, deflection, reflective, reflecting, reflectivity, reflectively, reflecting telescope, reflex action, reflect, reflected, reflect on, reflector, compression wave, flection, reflectance, inflection, genuflection, inflectional, deflecting, deflective, deflect, deflector, refection, election, selection, collection, electioneer, by election.