Random good picture Not show
1. We spent days going through all related reference material.
2. On the contrary, the project will produce valuable reference material and should be lauded for its novelty and foresight.
3. I've been unable to find any reference material on the subject of interracial adoptions.
4. Excellent source of reference material on a large range of topics, with good quality graphics and sound.
5. They became permanent and readily accessible reference material in the painters' studios.
6. These illustrations then acted as reference material for large oil paintings which were shown in galleries.
7. Based on reference material, this paper discusses their poor psychological feature and proposes educational strategy.
8. Preparation, homogeneity, stability and certification of reference material of camphor were studied.
9. Vocational teaching materials and various forms of reference material are provided free for the prisoners.
10. Usinging dicyandiamide (DCD) as reference material, field experiment was conducted to study the effect of N-lignin (ZAOL) on contents of nitrate and vitamin C in pakchoi.
11. The homogeneity reference material is studied by acoustic emission method for composite solid propellant burning rate.
12. The development process of magnesium oxide certified reference material was introduced.
13. The uncertainty of certified values of reference material ( CRM ) for spectroscopic analysis method have been expounded.
14. The certified reference material mainly consists of polyisobutylene and hexadecane with good homogeneity and stability.
15. GPA can also be used as a standard reference material to react with Nitro Blue Tetrazolium Chloride(NBT) in order to measure the glycosylated serum protein.
16. Research papers from Daresbury have not been quoted by other physicists as important reference material.
17. One pair is formed of junctions of copper and a reference material of known Seebeck emf.
18. The 2,6 dipicrylamino 3,[Sentencedict.com]5 dinitro pyridine ( PYX ) pureness reference material had been certificated by potentiometric method.
19. N - succinimidyl - 5 - iodo - 3 - pyridinecarboxylate ( SIPC ) is also synthesized as a stan - ( dard ) reference material.
20. This result furnished evidence to plant chemotaxonomy and provide a reference material for selecting the best quality plant material for cell culture.
21. The two body abrasion wear characteristic of Mn copper nickel alloy matrix cast tungsten carbide composite has been studied using high chromium cast iron as a reference material.
More similar words: terms of reference, character reference, reference, preference, referenced, preferences, in reference to, reference book, reference page, reference work, reference list, cross-reference, preference share, reference frame, cross reference, reference plane, reference point, reference number, with reference to, preference shares, frame of reference, point of reference, dematerialize, referential, referencing, preferential, preferentially, deference, composite material, radioactive material.