Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. But when a camera crew arrived at the rectory, they got a hostile reception.
2. Lower down the post-war rectory replaced bombed buildings in Paradise.
3. Call for me at the rectory, why don't yer?
4. I've invited him to the rectory for dinner.
5. Rose was waiting for McAllister at the rectory.
6. Old Ape received his Thursday hand-out at the rectory.
7. The ugly rectory is a figment of my imagination, for there was never such a building on Wood Green.
8. Now, suddenly, the rectory, indeed the entire street, quaked with racket.
9. Quentin Featherston cut the grass of the rectory lawns again.
10. The woods beyond the rectory garden consisted mainly of beech trees, very tall, as though sending their branches up to the light.
11. The large rectory in Staithes Road is now a private house.
12. Life in a Mayfair rectory suited her very well and she had private means.
13. He would come regularly to the rectory now, Lavinia thought.
14. The young priest ran into the rectory.
15. We believed there was a secret tunnel between rectory and nunnery.
16. He climbed off the step stool and went to the faucet on the side of the rectory.
17. After the death of his father, Tennyson and his family continued to live at the rectory for a further six years.
18. You had better attend the closing hour of it in the synagogue in Rectory Square.
19. The stew was on and simmering, and the fragrance in the rectory was intoxicating.
20. In 1570 he resigned Dewsbury, having been presented to the wealthy Richmondshire rectory of Romaldkirk in 1569.
21. Again, when he was planting a border of lavender along the walkway to the rectory.
22. It didn't matter to her that Timothy Gedge intended to enact monstrous scenes in a rectory garden.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
23. With reluctance she pulled on a jacket and set out for the Rectory.
24. She had been reviewing the previous week on her walk to the rectory.
25. The thought came to him as he stopped by the rectory to change jackets for the flag-raising program.
26. Still, when the news of his passing reached the rectory the previous evening, Jim Maier had felt suddenly alone.
27. He would wait until evening and the solitude of the rectory, and the peace of his newly dug garden.
28. Another episode that gave him much reassurance was the time when Kate invited him in for tea at the Rectory.
29. How very kind of you to send that cake round to the rectory. Absolutely delicious.
30. The present Mr Richard Bethell now lives in the rectory sited behind the church, overlooking the park.
More similar words: rector, refectory, trajectory, director, directorate, directorship, film director, managing director, board of directors, victory, factory, recto, olfactory, refractory, perfunctory, vector, hector, lector, sector, valedictory, benedictory, ejector, elector, introductory, satisfactory, defector, detector, pectoral, objector, factory system.