Random good picture Not show
1. Radial distribution of the recovery factor was determined.
2. Purpose To determine oil recovery factor and recoverable reserves of oil reservoir developed by steam injection.
3. In order to further enhance the oil recovery factor, the test of foam multisystem flooding after polymer flooding is progressed in Lamadian oilfield.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
4. The accuracy of CBM recovery factor prediction will directly influence the calculation of recoverable reserves.
5. For prolonged waterflood development in Pucheng Oilfield, water drive recovery factor of Oilfield is affected.
6. Moreover, the application of this technology in suitable area is of importance for improving producing degree and ultimate recovery factor of super heavy oil reserves.
7. It thinks that there is a optimum oil - displacement velocity range in polymer drive based on the further research on the effect of flow velocity on the recovery factor.
8. Good recovery result had once been achieved by steam flood, however, because of invasion of edge and bottom water, the ultimate recovery factor of steam soaking is low.
9. The analysis results can help to improve fracturing technology and increase the ultimate recovery factor.
10. And water is used in cold test. Through changing operating conditions, throat area and back pressure, the change rule of discharge coefficient and pressure recovery factor were found.
11. Development scheme is a critical parameter to influence the ultimate recovery factor of super heavy oil .
12. To exploit"large scale" unswept remaining oil is the first step of research strategy for enhancing oil recovery factor.
13. The application of scientific and engineering principles to the recovery from a developed reservoir to achieve maximum economic return and ultimate recovery factor as far as possible.
More similar words: factory farm, recovery, economic recovery, recovery time, recovery room, full recovery, recovery rate, recovery well, industrial recovery, safety factor, capacity factor, re-cover, recover, recovered, recoverer, very fast, recovering, recoverable, recover from, unrecoverable, irrecoverable, economic factors, conversion factor, conversion factors, wry face, from cover to cover, factor, discovery, factory, factor in.