Random good picture Not show
1. He works as a recorder in the city court.
2. There's something wrong with the recorder.
3. A cassette tape recorder can easily record sound on and play sound back from tape.
4. To play the recorder, blow gently into the mouthpiece.
5. Put another cassette in the cassette recorder.
6. He was not satisfied with the tape recorder,so he took it back to the store.
7. Rodney put the recorder on the desk top and pushed the play button.
8. Where is the audio input on the video recorder?
9. The man acquired my tape recorder.
10. Put a new cassette in the cassette recorder to see whether it works normally.
11. The reporter took the speech down with a recorder.
12. You have to treat our video recorder very carefully - it's rather temperamental.
13. He preset the video recorder at the desired time.
14. Be careful if you use that video recorder. It tends to chew tapes up.
15. She started off playing the recorder and then progressed to the clarinet.
16. The program was recorded on a tape recorder.
17. Plug the radio into the tape recorder to tape the programme.
18. He was enthusing about his new pocket cassette recorder.
19. A CD-I deck looks like a video recorder and plugs into the home television and stereo system.
20. When she tested the recorder she could find no fault with it.
21. The video recorder comes with/has a two-year guarantee.sentencedict.com/recorder.html
22. The recorder cost $ 199 - that ' s $ 200 in round figures.
23. For some reason, Jesse had brought a tape recorder with him.
24. Many people now own a video recorder.
25. I think I've broken your cassette recorder.
26. In natural history the careful observer and recorder was very important in the advance of the science.
27. The flight recorder should help to establish why the plane suddenly crashed.
28. The recorder next door is a great trial to us.
29. A recorder is often used in our English class.
30. Two out of every three Britons already own a video recorder.
More similar words: tape recorder, video recorder, recorded, unrecorded, record, camcorder, recording, prerecord, off the record, go on record, record level, break the record, interior decorator, criminal record, order, in order, border, on order, to order, cordectomy, ordered, orderly, phone cord, preorder, disorder, ordering, border on, out of order, in order of, tall order.