Random good picture Not show
1. Use recorded delivery for large cheques or money orders.
2. The events were faithfully recorded in her diary.
3. This was the diary in which Gina recorded her innermost thoughts and secrets.
4. His speech has been recorded on tape.
5. The message I recorded for the answering machine sounded terrible when I played it back.
6. Statistics showed a reverse trend to that recorded in other countries.
7. His race has peopled this island through all recorded history.
8. The coroner recorded a verdict of death by natural causes.
9. The bank robbery was recorded on video.
10. He recorded the class rehearsing before the performance.
11. The document recorded that there had been a lot of earthquakes in this area.
12. The songs he recorded were written by a small coterie of dedicated writers.
13. He is recorded to have made this canal.
14. Her sufferings are recorded on her face for the rest of her life.
15. I recorded the film on video.
16. The robbery had been recorded on a concealed security camera.
17. Waves of up to 40 metres high were recorded.
18. The coroner recorded a verdict of death by misadventure.
19. The contract is witnessed by others and duly recorded.
20. Blood pressure and respiration are also recorded.
21. The thermometer recorded a temperature of 30 degrees Celsius.
22. Singing along with recorded music.
23. He was convicted on the evidence of secretly recorded telephone conversations.
23. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. Labour recorded its highest vote ever, but the Tories got in again.
25. Ensure all photographic material is properly packed and sent by recorded delivery.
26. The debate about the origins of the universe has been going on throughout recorded history.
27. Ed came over last night to watch the video of the football match that I'd recorded.
28. The area was inhabited long before the dawn of recorded history .
29. I tried to phone her, but all I got was a recorded message saying that she was away for the weekend.
30. The telephone rang three times before I heard a click and then her recorded voice.
More similar words: video recorder, record, prerecord, recording, off the record, go on record, record level, interior decorator, camcorder, recommended, economic recovery, horde, order, to order, border, ordeal, in order, on order, guarded, bearded, ordered, orderly, retarded, disorder, bordeaux, out of order, in order to, preorder, tall order, in order of.