Random good picture Not show
(1) Industrial output has reached record levels.
(2) Oil prices hit record levels yesterday.
(3) Prices rose steadily to reach record levels .
(4) Interest rates are running at record levels.
(5) The pound has sunk to its lowest recorded level against the dollar.
(6) Homelessness amongst young people has risen to record levels.
(7) With profits at record levels, the company's certainly sitting pretty this year.
(8) The water level in Lake Taihu has reached record levels.
(9) Inflation has reached record levels.
(10) Exports from Ireland were at record levels.
(11) Profits were at record levels.
(12) Stock prices climbed to record levels on Friday.
(13) Temperatures are expected to climb to record levels this weekend.
(14) Subterranean bine shows procumbent record level inclined to stretchy.
(15) The Japanese yen held steady half-a-yen above the record level of 76.1 yen to the dollar it set on Friday.
(16) He declined to say whether the record level matched the 600 - a - month figure from before the crisis.
(17) On March 10 the authorities issued a warning to people to stay indoors after concentrations of low-level ozone reached record levels.
(18) Because Britain has been covered, during the last few weeks[sentencedict.com][sentencedict.com], with record levels of toxic and other dangerous substances.
(19) Personal bankruptcies and consumer credit defaults are also at record levels.
(20) Mr. Mellor United Kingdom exports have grown 23 percent. over the past five years, and reached record levels during 1991.
(21) The real estate market, the largest component of the local economy, has grown to record levels.
(22) Yesterday's trade figures showed clearly that export volumes were at record levels even in a worldwide economic downturn.
(23) You will see from the graphs below that our turnover and pre-tax profit figures reached record levels last year.
(24) Reusability in the data cleansing patterns is realized through the definition of cleansing rules that can be applied at the record level through a service or through a batch process for bulk data.
(25) We've seen a boom in building in the United States that is at a record level, except for that one Korean War blip, and so I think it's a highly abnormal situation that we've been in.
(26) Despite the escalating recession, the industry has been able to protect the guest experience - customer satisfaction remains steady at near record level scores.
(27) But nearly 17 percent are either unemployed or not seeking work, a record level (although some are in graduate school).
(28) Over all, China's exports rose 32 percent in 2010, reaching a record level.
(29) China is also the world's top holder of foreign currencies, and new data released Friday showed it reserves surged to a record level.
(30) The mining industry's federal lobbying output remained significant in 2009, although its expenditure total, about $26 million, proved to be slightly off its record level the year prior.
More similar words: cordless, record, prerecord, recording, wordless, level, sea level, all levels, on a level with, surface level, interior decorator, hurdle, economic recovery, regardless, irregardless, regardless of, lever, levee, clever, eleven, hardly ever, cleverly, leverage, eleventh, cord, brake lever, cleverness, accord, cordon, eleventh hour.