Random good picture Not show
1. Unemployment has reached a record high .
2. The yen hit a record high in trading today.
3. Interest rates have reached an all-time/record high.
4. Share prices are near their record high of last year.
5. Shares are near to their record high for the year and could go further.
6. While toy sales here have hit a record high they face a desperate shortage of clean water.
7. The Brussels market closed at a record high for the third session in a row.
8. Johannesburg hit a record high, ending 0.2% up.
9. Shares reached a record high of 44 3 / 4 on Dec. 5.
10. The index hit a record high of 1939. 6 on Jan. 3.
11. It hit a record high yesterday, the proposed active participation.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
12. Sell rule 3 : continuous shrinking record high for the time to sell?
13. Oil prices reached a record high near one hundred dollars a barrel in November.
14. Their jobless total reached a record high since 1940.
15. P Homes Inc., the largest home builder, rose 3. 9 percent to 20, a record high.
16. The seas around California are today warmer than at any time since 1957 and there are record high tides.
17. Speculation of a spinoff has lifted shares in recent months to a record high of 1, 619 on Jan. 8.
18. Instead, the Dow Jones industrial average climbed to still another record high.
19. The broiler industry, controlled by a handful of large companies, is curtailing production because of record high feed prices.
20. On Saturday, Mr. Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway reported that net earnings rocketed 61% last year to $5,193 per share, while book value jumped 20% to a record high.
21. Last month's factory production , which eclipsed the previous record high of 49.7 % posted in April.
22. Of the LGBT characters planned for the 2010-2011 television season, there are only six LGBT people of color, a record high but nothing to brag about.
23. The gross product of the Japanese contents business hit a record high in 2005.
24. Couple that with the fact that wages rose to record high level in real terms in the closing decade of the twentieth century , and you have the makings of a real estate boom .
25. Customs declarant examination training in counseling, a customs declarant examination counseling: school for eight consecutive years opened customs guidance, pass rate reached record high.
26. Yet even with the yen at a 15-year peak of 85 per dollar and near its record high around 80, official intervention to weaken it seems less likely than ever before.
27. However, cost inflation has been for the last three years at a record high level.
28. It's worth noting the Shanghai Composite is down nearly 9% from the record high it reached in mid-October, and barely in positive territory for the month.
29. Yesterday, in the photoelectric soldiers went straight to limit, to close at a record high price.
30. Klong Toey is located at the main city port on the banks of the Chao Phraya River that is now running at record high levels.
More similar words: record, recorder, recorded, recording, prerecord, off the record, go on record, unrecorded, tape recorder, record level, world record, track record, break the record, video recorder, record keeping, medical record, criminal record, record-breaking, accounting records, phone cord, interior decorator, economic order quantity, entente cordiale, highlighted, highlighter, highlights, high and mighty, highlight, economic recovery, high.