Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He lay back in the reclining chair and went to sleep.
2. A new chaise longue and reclining chair have been added to the light shapely chairs already in production.
3. Hours later he lay in his reclining chair, lulled by a gin and tonic, by Debussy on the radio.
4. A reclining chair with a lengthened seat that supports the outstretched legs.
5. The inclined angle of the folding reclining chair can be adjusted within a certain range at will, and the rear chair legs can be heightened.
6. Your reclining chair will break down on August 12 at 7 pm.
7. He was comfortably seated in a soft reclining chair.
8. Prince Ippolit lounged in a reclining chair, with his legs over the arm.
9. Hastily Stevens laid down his book on Third World debt and straightened his reclining chair.
10. An entrepreneur had left a big corporate job and bought a small company that manufactures reclining chairs.
11. Bazhou Shengfang town merged into furniture factory is a professional production of Frame, coat racks, shoe racks, hall, reclining chair, leisure chair manufacturers.
12. I had a hard time sleeping,[sentencedict.com/reclining chair.html] and spent most nights in the den in the white reclining chair in which I'd watched Martin Luther King Jr.'s "I have a dream" speech six years earlier.
13. Hao worked on his laptop as his neighbor slept on the fully reclining chair.
14. He'll beat this, " and offer back rubs when she had trouble catching a nap in the reclining chair in his room.
15. They talked low. Marius, resting on his elbow on his reclining chair, Cosette standing beside him.
16. At the moment, his grandfather, lying weakly in the reclining chair, looked very worn - out.
17. I find my spot and slip into the comfortable reclining chair.
More similar words: reclining, rocking chair, declining, inclining, recline, dining car, lining, recycling, recycling bin, underlining, spring chicken, silver lining, chair, decline, lunar eclipse, solar eclipse, chairman, armchair, easy chair, deckchair, highchair, chairlift, deck chair, annular eclipse, chairperson, chairwoman, wheelchair, sedan chair, beach chair, chairwomen.