Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. In this paper, the reciprocal cross was made between octoploid triticale and common wheat.
2. There were some differences to reciprocal cross.
3. Reciprocal cross effects of all traits were not significant.
4. Reciprocal cross A cross that tests whether the inheritance of a particular character is effected by the sex of the parent.
5. Abstract: In order to research the heritage laws of brix, crude protein and crude fiber of stalk in Sweet Sorghum, three reciprocal cross combinations were designed.
6. When B. napus was used as maternal parent, the fertilization frequency and siliqua setting rate were lower and the number of hybrid seeds and plants were higher than that of reciprocal cross.
7. Huge differences in hybrid vigor of different crosses were observed, and the difference between original cross and reciprocal cross was not significant.
More similar words: reciprocal, reciprocally, reciprocal agreement, reciprocate, reciprocating, reciprocation, reciprocating saw, reciprocating motion, reciprocity principle, reciprocity, reciprocity theorem, level crossing, semiprecious, recipe, local call, mythical creature, recipient, precipice, cross, recipients, crosse, across, precipitous, precipitate, precipitant, uncross, crossway, crossly, cross off, cross out.