Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) One can not generalize about a greater receptivity among Protestant clergy toward the new cosmology.
(2) In its yin aspect, it is the soft receptivity of femininity, of true womanhood.
(3) So keep yourself in a state of receptivity. It is your business to receive and perpetually.
(4) Again I have some data on receptivity from Touchmedia.
(5) The original installation receiving antenna, strengthens the signal receptivity.
(6) The supersonic boundary - layer receptivity to local disturbance in freestream is studied by DNS.
(7) Ink receptivity: Uniform acceptability of ink on paper surface.
(8) Real devotion is an unbroken receptivity to the truth.
(9) Drop candidates must visually indicate their receptivity.
(10) Pinopldes an important role in evaluating endometrial receptivity.
(11) Endometrial receptivity is an important factor in deciding the successful nidation of embryon, of which the successful evaluation is the key link of assisted reproductive technology(ART).
(12) Ranging wide over ancient aphorisms, Professor Noel Dilly struck precisely the right note of scepticism, receptivity and curiosity.
(13) Let your body language, eye contact and facial expression show involvement and receptivity.
(14) For those of melancholy or saturnine disposition, the means had to be found for inducing receptivity toward Jovian or solar influx.
(15) The first key parameter for effectiveness is attitude – receptivity, involvement, interactivity and relevance.
(16) In most insects mating factor, secretions of male accessory glands, induces "mating response": stimulating egg laying and reducing rate of receptivity in female insects.
(17) Theoretically, there are at least 3 internal factors that in-fluence the susceptibility to airsickness, i. e. receptivity, adaptability and retentivity. Sentencedict.com
(18) The resistance index of uterine helicine artery was used as an index of endometrial receptivity.
(19) To SNS website also be a challenge, the website needs enough maturity and magnanimity, receptivity, unapt the response that makes the APP generation of the heart negative.
(20) The presence of a male cat heithtens the female cats sexual receptivity.
(21) If the conelet scales have grown shut or the stigma have withered, receptivity is probably past.
(22) The female offspring of low-licking mothers also showincreased sexual receptivity as adults.
More similar words: receptive, receptiveness, reception, deceptive, deceptively, receptionist, captivity, wedding reception, precept, deception, receptor, preceptor, receptacle, perceptive, perceptively, interceptive, preconception, activity, nativity, contraceptive, perceptiveness, festivity, inactivity, negativity, creativity, positivity, susceptibility, objectivity, sensitivity, subjectivity.