Random good picture Not show
1. Conclusion There was obvious CO2 rebreathing during full face mask NIPPV in conventional set-up.
2. Conclusion The results show that partial CO_2 rebreathing technique provides a useful and accurate noninvasive estimation of cardiac output.
3. The results showed that in the circle-type rebreathing system, N_2O could influence the absorption of enflurane.
4. The inspiratory resistive loading and rebreathing methods are very effective in increasing the diaphragmatic strength and endurance, respectively.
5. Partial CO_2 rebreathing is a novel method for cardiac output measurement.
6. Acute treatment includes dilation of the central retinal artery by rebreathing expired carbon dioxide, breathing carbogen (5% carbon dioxide with 95% oxygen), or sublingual nitroglycerin.
7. Simultaneous measurements of cardiac output(CO) with partial CO 2 rebreathing method(RBCO) and transesophageal doppler(TECO) were performed in 25 neurosurgical patients.
8. It is only device to measure hemodynamic by the Inert Gas Rebreathing method.
9. Emergency ventilation of an uncuffed tube can be effected by ensuring the inner tube is in place and attaching the manual rebreathing or resuscitation bag.
More similar words: breathing, breathing in, breathing room, breathing space, breathing spell, breathing apparatus, in one breath, take breath, in the same breath, sheathing, firebreak, breathtaking, have a thing about, creative thinking, breathe, breather, breath, breathed, breathy, breathe in, breathe out, out of breath, breathless, breathable, baby's breath, take a breather, take a breath, breathalyser, breathlessly, breathalyzer.