Random good picture Not show
1. You may be entitled to a tax rebate.
2. The President promised a $50 rebate for each taxpayer but failed to deliver it.
3. People on low incomes are entitled to a rebate of up to 80%.
4. Buyers are offered a cash rebate.
5. You can claim a rebate on your tax.
6. She's claiming a 100% tax rebate.
7. But the event clerk denied a rebate had been promised.
8. Bookmakers say they should handle the betting tax rebate as the money comes from their betting shops.
9. We should not have a discount and rebate system.
10. This is where you agree to a percentage rebate on sales at the end of each year, half year or quarter.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
11. The Ford Citibank card offers a 5 percent rebate toward the purchase of a new Ford car or truck.
12. All employers used to receive a rebate of 35 percent of their redundancy bill from the Redundancy Fund.
13. It will require a register, and a proper rebate system would do the job much better.
14. However, you can get a rebate if you are on a low income.
15. We got a rebate of 11 per-cent from them, so it really only cost us 4 percentage points.
16. The 20 percent. contribution will be abolished, the rebate system will be improved and single retired people will be protected.
17. Similarly, any amount of income tax rebate or trade union strike pay will be considered and may have a similar result.
18. The great corporate tax rebate mirrors the great corporate handout.
19. You can not get a rebate on the standard community charge.
20. Normally you will have to pay this fixed amount, even if you get a full rent rebate.
21. The scheme was subsidised by the taxpayer in the granting to employers of a sizeable rebate on each statutory redundancy payment made.
22. The Ford Citibank credit card offers a 5 percent rebate on the purchase of a new Ford car or truck.
23. The slump in the car industry was highlighted by Ford's offer of a $600 rebate on new cars.
24. This will mean that those qualifying for extra help will receive a rebate of up to ￡92.
25. How is a local authority to react to thousands of claims for rebate?
26. In the end I managed to claim a tax rebate.
27. If your child has already paid tax, he or she must complete a tax return to receive a rebate.
28. In penance, Nynex has this month been forced to pay customers a rebate.
29. This will normally mean that you are entitled to a tax rebate.
30. Be sure to apply before the first of the calendar month when you want the rebate to start.
More similar words: debate, debatable, right off the bat, abate, date back to, celibate, unabated, reprobate, exacerbate, rebut, thereby, rebel, treble, rebuke, rebuff, forebode, rebuild, debar, cerebrum, cerebral, baseball, debacle, piebald, rebellious, rebuilding, handlebar, give back, bat, horseback, bath.