Random good picture Not show
1. The reattachment and restoration of the colored painting become one important and attentional problem in the field of cultural heritage conservation.
2. During my severed penis reattachment research I came across several cases but this one has to take the cake.
3. Although it saves you from reattachment, the session may grow out of memory and probably has stale data for high concurrency systems.
4. He says a reattachment operation can take many hours.
5. This was the first successful reattachment of a human limb.
6. MARTIN BROWN: "Reattachment is a real commitment by the patient and the doctor. Amputation is a simple thing."
7. Reattachment is a new treatment method for the fractured tooth.
8. It suggests a possible intermittent reattachment of the separated free shear flow, consequently lower the correlation on the side face of the building models.
9. The results indicate that separation and reattachment occur on the boundary layer of the rocket because of the shock impinging with sharp changes in static pressure and temperature.
10. Objective To investigate the process of masseter muscle reattachment to the cortical and cancellous bone of the mandible.
11. The result shows that the reattachment point moves forward so that the flow field structure is altered in case of combustion.
12. The intension of incident shock waves is the main cause of whether the phenomenon of reattachment occur or not and the range of the separation.
13. The pod should soon be on its way back down for reattachment to the preventer.
14. Conclusion Window defect hyperfluorescence of FFA and choroidal vessel dilatation of ICGA on the artificial ridge were the main characteristics in reattachment of rhegmatogenous retinal detachment.
15. Vitrectomy should be considered for complicated retinal detachment. There is an advantage favoring silicone oil tamponade in achieving retinal reattachment.
16. Methods Three incision vitrectomy with intraocular foreign bodies extraction and retinal reattachment, endophotocoagulation, C3F8 intraocular injection and silicone oil tamponade , et al.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
17. I knew if I didn't include at least one penis reattachment on this list there would be great disappointment.
18. Objective To observe B-scan ultrasonographic features of eyes with silicone oil tamponade after retinal reattachment surgery.
19. It provides qualitative information mainly concerning the overall flow structure, such as the turbulent boundary layer separation, reattachment locations and the dimensionalities of the flow.
20. It is the main cause of failure in retinal reattachment surgery, recurrence of rhegmatogenous retinal detachment (RRD) and blindness after ocular trauma.
More similar words: attachment, detachment, retinal detachment, be attached to, impeachment, encroachment, catchment area, attach, attache, attached, attach to, attaching, attachable, unattached, entrenchment, parchment, catchment, enrichment, bewitchment, retrenchment, attainment, attainments, transient ischemic attack, silent treatment, attack, treatment, attacker, preferential treatment, attacking, maltreatment.