Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Rear Admiral Bruce Richardson will be on hand to discuss defence and related topics.
2. The captain and rear admiral, viewing the aircraft-launching operations from the island, are blinded by the flash.
3. Rear Admiral Mary Landry today directed BP to launch a new procedure whereby the riser pipe will be cut and a containment structure fitted over the leak.
4. Appointed a rear admiral[Sentencedict.com ], he helped command the Confederate Navy in Virginia's James River.
5. Rear Admiral Spruance, issuing order after order on the TBS, finally regained a semblance of control.
6. The US accuses Rear Admiral Jose Americo Bubo Na Tchuto of playing a key role in international drugs trafficking.
7. I chose Rear Admiral Bernard H. Bieri of the United States to head a staff group.
8. Rear Admiral Spruance strolled in and asked what the matter was.
9. Rear Admiral William M. Lukash, who was White House physician to Presidents Johnson, Nixon, Ford, and Carter, said that fitness is important for a President.
10. Chung-Hoon was named in honor of Rear Admiral Gordon Pai'ea Chung-Hoon (1910-1979), recipient of the Navy Cross and the Silver Star.
11. The rear admiral wants us to pound away with the ten - inch gun!
12. He thought Rear Admiral Henry's presence might dilute the tension of the dinner.
13. Now It'seemed he might not even make rear admiral!
14. Rear Admiral Bubo Na Tchuto had led Guinea-Bissau's navy until 2008 when he was suspected of plotting a failed coup.
15. Unless the miracle happens and you find yourself a general or a rear admiral.
16. A commissioned rank in the U.S. Navy that above and below rear admiral.
More similar words: admiral, admiralty, vice admiral, admirably, admirable, admiration, admire, admired, admirer, admiring, admiringly, readmit, treadmill, readmission, rearview mirror, zearalenone, rear axle, free trade area, reappearance, mirage, admit, admin, miracle, emirate, hand mirror, cadmium, admit of, admit to, admitted, miranda rule.