Random good picture Not show
(1) They differ from real property in two main respects.
(2) All property other than real property and chattels real is classed as chattels personal.
(3) None of our citizens owned real property, nor were we subject to municipal tax.
(4) During Asia financial crisis, prices of real property greatly declined, bringing to lots of negative asset mortgage loans.
(5) New regulations on using new uniform invoice of real property marketing and construction were promulgated.
(6) Therefore, to impose the real property Tax in China is conducive to re-define the relationship between levels of government, and the modern management of the government.
(7) Real property is land and things immovably attached to the land.
(8) The property tax is imposed only on real property.
(9) Article 19 An administrative action regarding a real property shall be under the jurisdiction of the people's court in the place where the real property is located.
(10) A mortgage loan is a loan secured by real property.
(11) Theoretically, as a kind of property tax(http://sentencedict.com/real property.html), real property tax has the function of modifying the distribution of personal wealth.
(12) Property may be classified into real property and personal property.
(13) At last, it discusses the importance of the real property register.
(14) You can inherit this real property, it's within your rights.
(15) The imposing of real property tax is one of the issues that call great attention from the economist community, the related industries and the common people in the new round of tax reform.
(16) Real property is both a bundle of legal rights and certain physical objects.
(17) For residential rental property(27.5 years) and nonresidential real property(31.5 years)(sentencedict.com), the applicable method is the straight-line method.
(18) Personal porperty is all property that is not real property.
(19) The Statute of Uses has been repealed; and future legal estates in real property can not now be created.
(20) Not all the interests in land known to the law were included in the category of real property.
(21) But by the late 1800s the trust emerged again, not just in the field of real property.
(22) Real right for security is one important part of real property law.
(23) From a New Zealand law perspective it is technically possible for a Chinese settlor to transfer real property in China to the family trust.
(24) Clear property right is the basis for tax levy, and real property tax is in essence levied on property right taxation.
(25) HJ - Realty is one of the outstanding high - end real property agencies in Beijing.
(26) A mortgage covering two or more specific parcels of real property or two or more mortgages.
(27) I will discuss the fundamental idea of the legal property of water rights is commonusufruct of real property after the proposal of usufruct of water resource.
(28) The paper first introduces the theory of "Laffer Curve", and then analyzes the tax policy on industry of real property in China and finds out the advisable...
(29) Excessive overestimation and long time financial mortgage loan bring the financial institution more and more bad debt loss in the future, which influence the financial institution' real property.
(30) Article 15 A futures exchange shall not engage in trust investment, securities trading, investment in real property not for its own use or other business unrelated to its functions.
More similar words: personal property, physical property, property, property tax, property line, private property, properties, racial profiling, proper, propel, gross national product, properly, improper, environmental protection, propeller, propensity, environmental protection agency, total price, malpractice, legal principle, political prisoner, liberal party, political party, liberty, puberty, poverty, general practitioner, foolproof, rope, grope.