Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. A spectrum is formed by a ray of light passing through a prism.
2. A ray of light pierced the darkness.
3. Each time a ray of light passes through a lens it is slightly weakened.
4. Any ray of light, emitted anywhere in the universe at any time, will arrive at the omega point.
5. But only when a ray of light attempts to pierce this darkness does the real(sentencedict.com/ray of light.html), eerie action unroll.
6. Has even the tiniest ray of light sneaked in?
7. A ray of light shone through the crack in the door.
8. You are a ray of light to me in a very dark world.
9. She is a ray of light to me in a very dark world.
10. Because when I weep over, I will discover:Your ray of light always let me feel the existent meaning, but the sorrow will stay around the past time only gradually.
11. The shutters cut off the least ray of light, and we waited in absolute darkness.
12. But that ray of light never belongs to him.
13. Only a ray of light shines on him as if representing an illuminating or divine inspiration.
14. A simple ray of light can break into a world of darkness and illuminate it.
15. When he passes me by he's a ray of light.
16. A ray of light usually travels in a straight line; but sometimes it bends.
17. I kept the ray of light shining on his eye.
18. A ray of light shone through the room.
19. The ray of light revealed his cautious opening of the door.
20. The sun shinning and there was a ray of light in my face.
21. The room was small and dark, without so much as a ray of light to brighten the gloom.
22. Amid the crushing disappointment of the general election there was a ray of light for the Conservatives.
23. He walks alone in the dark cave until he finally finds ray of light.
24. Albert Einstein's general theory of relativity predicted that the gravity of an extremely dense body could bend a ray of light so severely that it could not escape.
25. The horn cantilena is followed by an oboe theme that Tchaikovsky refers to in his sketches as "a ray of light".
26. Descend a moment, the corner of sword takes floor put out to cut of technical competence ray of light, tap Feng Weng a meantime the Weng makes to ring at the huge pate of head.
27. The horn cantilena is followed by an 30)oboe theme that Tchaikovsky refers to in his sketches as "a ray of light".
28. In the eyes following son, rich brocade scale up of the beauty is engaging, pure such as the face of jade send forth a radiant ray of light and show people heart to concuss perfect creature Chi.
29. There is a weak and dusky light outdoors to shot into ray of light inside house.
30. In Egypt this God was called Ra , Re, Ray of Light.
More similar words: beam of light, speed of light, shaft of light, way of life, bolt of lightning, festival of lights, flight, light ray, flighty, in flight, in-flight, half-light, preflight, top-flight, flight deck, overflight, flightless, flight path, take flight, spaceflight, direct flight, flight of steps, flight engineer, domestic flight, flight of stairs, flight simulator, flight of capital, flight attendant, connecting flight, international flight.