Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The company is introducing a new range of products this year.
2. a wide/broad range of products. Broad, but not wide, can be used to mean 'general' or 'not detailed':All of us are in broad agreement on this matter.
3. A cheaper range of products was introduced to plug the gap at the lower end of the market.
4. It stocks a relatively small range of products and plans to hit the supermarkets in the processed-foods business.
5. Powder Blue signifies the Extra Care range of products which can be used on all skin types.
6. Any attempt to introduce the sponsor's range of products must be low key.
7. Please refer to the catalogue for the full range of products available.
8. The range of products offered by an organization is called the product mix.
9. Aluminium cleaners: There is a wide range of products formulated specifically for cleaning aluminium cladding and vehicle bodies.
10. Most supermarkets sell a wide range of products - often with special offers and price reductions.
11. Business Scope: Design and manufacturing of a range of products such as explosion-proof apparatuses such as junction box, power box, push button box, pressurized cabinet, lamps and etc.
12. Our factory is trying to diversify its range of products.
13. The term "structured wiring" actually encompasses a range of products, including wiring panels, junction boxes, and other items, but I'm mainly discussing the actual wiring here.
14. Computer software accounts for 70 % of our range of products.
15. A wide range of products are made with vulcanized rubber.
16. The range of products will include carbon steel, HSLA steel, silicon steels and modern multiphase steels.
17. Our range of products consists of antibiotics, antidiabetics, antihypertensives, antiosteoporotics and psychotropic drugs.
18. Our range of products effectively eliminate impurities that clog pores, control sebum, lighten blemish skin.
19. SSLT hope to provide full range of products services with high quality and comparative price to our customers based on honest sincere cooperation, by the principle of resource sharing.
20. An old stable block houses the Garden Centre Shop with an exclusive range of products, gifts and plants.
21. The families of a nation have an enormous collective purchasing power over a very wide range of products and services.
22. It is suited to large multi-divisional firms producing a wide range of products and/or operating across several countries.
23. A quite possible result though is that no one supplier is completely satisfactory on all counts across the whole range of products.
24. Its underlying objective was to improve the man-made environment by testing a range of products.
25. The firm produces transparent cartons, sleeves, lids and bases for a range of products including confectionary and flowers.
25. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
26. Domestic steel prices for hot-rolled steel coil, used for a wide range of products, such as automobiles and appliances, fell 4.5% in June to about $630 a short ton.
27. Our company is in Beijing Dell channel distributors, Main DELL Computer full range of products!
28. With the support of more than a century's continually innovative technology, Coated abrasive products have formed a wide range of products for different industries.
29. Hitachi and Oracle expect increasing demand for so-called IC, or integrated circuit, tags for a wide range of products, including cash vouchers, luxury items and home appliances.
30. For the feed and farming industry ADDCON produces silage additives, feed additives, preservatives and also a range of products for the booming aquaculture industry.
More similar words: means of production, factors of production, product introduction, industrial products, product, byproduct, by-product, productive, production, productivity, reproduction, reproductive, final product, unproductive, productively, preproduction, overproduction, over production, production cost, productiveness, mass production, product research, product life cycle, counterproductive, production manager, production factors, primary production, sexual reproduction, reproductive system, production planning.