Random good picture Not show
1. Fig. 5.7 Index sequential files - overflow block Random access offers another way of organising data on disk for quick access.
2. In fact, it had no random access memory at all.
3. It comes with eight megabytes of random access memory, a must since it also comes with Windows 95.
4. The difficultly of achieving high-speed random access can be reduced by careful design of the data layout.
5. Myth-1: All disk drive requests are random access.
6. Fig. 20. Random access memory illustration.
7. Resistive random access memory (RRAM) is anticipated to be the promising next generation non-volatile memory operating with fast switching speed, low power consumption and nondestructive readout.
8. A 32KB Static Random Access Memory (SRAM), which is widely used at present in VLSI, is designed in this paper.
9. The cross-reference table contains information that permits random access to indirect objects within the file, so that the entire file need not be read to locate any particular object.
10. Dynamic random access memory (DRAM) has achieved 512MB the capacity and on each I/O pin the 666Mbps data transmission speed.
11. Quite simply, random access is slower than sequential access.
12. The invention provides an organic resistive random access memory and a preparation method thereof, which belong to the technical field of very large scale integrated circuit.
13. RAM stands for Random Access Memory.
14. Playing time is longer about one hour of straight playing time per side - but random access is less accurate.
15. In order to do this with the minimum access time, random access files are necessary.
16. This is what is meant by the rather confusing term random access.
17. The combination with videodisc players is particularly interesting because of the ways random access can be exploited.
18. Because of this, it is difficult to tell which records of a random access file have had data written to them.
19. Please specify Y if this media unit is a serial device or N if it is a random access device.
20. Logitech's FotoMan digital camera stores 32 digitized photos in random access memory instead of on film.
21. This only becomes significant when calculating record sizes for random access files.
22. If synonyms occur frequently, it can slow down access speeds considerably,[sentencedict.com] and therefore the advantage of random access is lost.
23. According to the different work style, can be divided into random access memory and memory read-only memory two kinds.
24. A computer system could not operate without main memory, also called internal memory, primary memory, primary storage, random access memory (RAM), or simply memory.
25. In one embodiment(sentence dictionary), the semiconductor device includes a static random access memory (SRAM) cell having numerous NFETs (110) and PFETs (112).
26. One of the key design concepts behind Percolator was to provide random access to the repository to process documents individually, and thus avoiding the global processing required by MapReduce.
27. All optical packet switching networks are still in their experimental stage because we lack optical random access memory and mature all optical processing technologies nowadays.
28. However, neither a pipe nor a named pipe provides random access, because each operates as a first-in, first-out (FIFO) device.
29. Sequential access, as exhibited by data warehouse activities, does not produce as great a performance improvement with SSDs as does random access.
30. The Phase I grant supported a six-month effort to develop a low-power 'green' battery with a 30-plus year shelf life that will power a SRAM (static random access memory) circuit for a computer device.
More similar words: random-access memory, random access memory, access, accessor, accessory, accessary, accession, accessing, accessibly, access code, accessible, self-access, access road, fast access, access time, free access, multiaccess, quick access, access point, accessorize, accessories, accessional, accessorial, inaccessibly, direct access, inaccessible, remote access, be accessible to, accessibility, access control.