Random good picture Not show
(1) In fact, it had no random access memory at all.
(2) It comes with eight megabytes of random access memory, a must since it also comes with Windows 95.
(3) Fig. 20. Random access memory illustration.
(4) Resistive random access memory (RRAM) is anticipated to be the promising next generation non-volatile memory operating with fast switching speed, low power consumption and nondestructive readout.
(5) A 32KB Static Random Access Memory (SRAM), which is widely used at present in VLSI, is designed in this paper.
(6) Dynamic random access memory (DRAM) has achieved 512MB the capacity and on each I/O pin the 666Mbps data transmission speed.
(7) The invention provides an organic resistive random access memory and a preparation method thereof[sentencedict.com/random access memory.html], which belong to the technical field of very large scale integrated circuit.
(8) RAM stands for Random Access Memory.
(9) Primary memory is known as random access memory ( RAM ) and simple named memory.
(10) The Random Access Memory ( RAM ) holds the input sample data are brought in and processed.
(11) RAM ( random access memory ) or the computer's memory is another very important component to the computer.
(12) Random access memory : Volatile storage that holds the program and data the CPU is presently processing.
(13) The memory on the mainboard is just dynamic random access memory. And static random access memory is the buffer memory between CPU and internal memory.
(14) A magnetic random access memory device may include a semiconductor substrate, a magnetic tunnel junction (MTJ) structure, a contact plug, and a digit line.
(15) A static random access memory means is provided.
(16) Ferroelectric random access memory ( FRAM ) with a - volatile(sentencedict.com), and can read and write as quickly as RAM.
(17) Unlike random access memory (RAM), read-only memory stays intact even in the absence of electrical power.
(18) Dynamic random access memory.
(19) Logitech's FotoMan digital camera stores 32 digitized photos in random access memory instead of on film.
(20) According to the different work style, can be divided into random access memory and memory read-only memory two kinds.
(21) A computer system could not operate without main memory, also called internal memory, primary memory, primary storage, random access memory (RAM), or simply memory.
(22) In one embodiment, the semiconductor device includes a static random access memory (SRAM) cell having numerous NFETs (110) and PFETs (112).
(23) All optical packet switching networks are still in their experimental stage because we lack optical random access memory and mature all optical processing technologies nowadays.
(24) The Phase I grant supported a six-month effort to develop a low-power 'green' battery with a 30-plus year shelf life that will power a SRAM (static random access memory) circuit for a computer device.
(25) Single event multiple upset ( SEMU ) experimental results of high - density static random access memory ( SRAM ) are presented.
(26) As a class of most important cache for the embedded IP application, Static Random Access Memory (SRAM) has become one of the hottest research topics in the digital integrated circuits field.
(27) RAM can be classified as Static RAM and Dynamic random access memory.
(28) However, many other types of memory are RAM as well (ie, Random Access Memory), including most types of ROM and a kind of flash memory called NOR-Flash.
(29) This paper introduced the giant magnetoresistance materials and their applications to magnetoresistance sensors, read head for high density magnetic recording and magnetic random access memory.
(30) Samsung was the sole profitable firm among major global dynamic random access memory (DRAM) chip makers in the third quarter.
More similar words: accessory, memory address, memory, from memory, memory loss, in memory of, access, memoranda, memorandum, computer memory, episodic memory, accessary, accession, accessing, free access, accessibly, accessible, access road, accessional, accessories, accessorize, inaccessible, accessibility, randomness, inaccessibility, assessment, memorise, memorize, memorial, reassessment.