Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The rainy season has set in.
2. The farmers were racing against the rainy season, trying to gather in the summer crops.
3. In the rainy season the roads become a quagmire.
4. The rainy season in the Andes normally starts in December.
5. Have you harvested your crops? It'll be rainy season.
6. Soon the rainy season sets in.
7. When to go: To avoid the rainy season, travel mid-December to mid-May.
8. During the rainy season, Motabeng was subjected to a type of desert rain.
9. It was shallow, except during the rainy season.
10. Once the rainy season has ended, the surviving toads burrow once more deep into the desert soil.
11. During the two months of the rainy season, they may do so every day.
12. In the rainy season it offers little protection.
13. The rainy season came on and restored her to time and change.
14. In the rainy season the river can rise rapidly to flood the valley in a few hours.
15. Once the rainy season began in April, malaria, yellow fever, typhoid and scurvy began to take their toll.
16. Recharge normally happens in the winter or rainy season.
17. But now it is the rainy season there is little demand for his services.
18. Rainfall during the December-April rainy season was under 10 percent of normal, and the country's maize crop has been devastated.
19. During the rainy season, that mountain was covered by a cloud.
20. They were working under the gun to get the bridge repaired before the rainy season set in.
21. The houses are built on stilts to prevent flooding during the rainy season.
22. But we were full of enthusiasm, essential to survive that first rainy season in the forest.
23. At the height of the Harmattan, in the cool nights of the rainy season, I wrote.
24. The best time to hunt is during the August rainy season, when he fetches several a night.
25. They can survive long periods of drought encased in mud, until the next rainy season.
26. There were crowds of people herding from one pub to another like wildebeest in the rainy season.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
27. About thirty years back, he said, because during the rainy season goats and sheep got foot rot.
28. The Chari River is gorged with water during the rainy season, and often floods.
29. I asked if she came here often, and commented on the rainy season.
30. A floating fishing camp drifts in the Sudd, one of Africa's largest wetlands-more than 20, 000 square miles in the rainy season.
More similar words: dry season, season, in season, seasonal, off-season, off season, seasoning, out of season, seasonable, unseasonably, unseasonable, rainy, reason, rainy day, treason, reasoned, reasoning, reasonably, by reason of, reasonable, treasonable, unreasonably, unreasonable, reasonableness, inductive reasoning, brain drain, mason, against the grain, masonry, villainy.