Random good picture Not show
1. Railway junction passenger station, the linking point for inner and inter cities traffic, is the holding point for integration of "point-line-area".
2. Railway Junction Terminal have important effects on the development of the whole railway system for their special role.
3. At first, the paper introduces the concept of railway junction terminal carrying capacity.
4. The accident happened at a busiest railway junction.
5. The rationality of plan and layout of Railway Junction Terminal significantly affects the rationality of plan and layout of the whole railway system.
6. Based on the definition and classification of the Railway Junction Terminal in the country, this paper performs a study on the factors in comprehensive evaluation of Railway Junction Terminal.
7. Around the important railway junction of Hsuchow he massed half a million men and began a drive through Shantung Province, the road to Peiping and Manchuria.
8. The accident happened at one of the country's busiest railway junctions.
9. Later the same day, Sugar was off again, this time to bomb the railway junction at Revigny.sentence dictionary
10. Advancing as much as fifty and sixty miles a day, columns of Lin Piao covered eight hundred miles within twenty days and in early December 1948 reached the railway junction of Fengtai near Peiping.
11. Therefore there is very important theoretical and practical significance to research on calculation method and system development of railway junction carrying capacity based on time-phase.
12. The paper briefs the insufficient heavy passenger traffic capacity of the Beijing Railway Junction and the practical significance of building the west station.
13. With reference to practical project, the article introduces a new model of remote control system for OCS switch in railway junction based on optical fiber site highway.
More similar words: railway station, junction, t-junction, injunction, junctional, disjunction, conjunction, nondisjunction, in conjunction with, railway, neuromuscular junction, railway car, railway line, production function, railway company, railway system, elevated railway, railway locomotive, rational function, consumption function, unction, function, functional decomposition, objective function, erectile dysfunction, function as, functional, and function, compunction, underground railway.