Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. She had never sung ragtime on stage, she had always leaned against the piano and sung to Charlie.
2. Hasse wrote his doctoral dissertation on ragtime music.
3. Before the war, ragtime was all the rage in the dancehalls.
4. Come on, Ragtime Cowboy Joe, take your medicine.
5. My teeth began playing ragtime, my knees a sort of counterpoint.
6. Characters sing jaunty ragtime and barbershop melodies.
7. As a teenager I was obsessed ragtime , and bluesy guitar guys like Johnny Winter.
8. Ragtime music was popular in the early 20 th century.Sentencedict
9. Ragtime is a kind of music played by a solo pianist.
10. Ragtime also influenced the creation of jazz.
11. It is a ragtime song called Lots O'Fingers.
12. The ragtime had a cracked, heartbroken rhythm as though it were a one - step of despair.
13. For them, the ragtime rhythms were easier than the curving roll of Negro music.
14. This song combines musical elements from both Ragtime and march.
15. The most popular music back then was called ragtime.
16. This send-up of ragtime song and dance begins in 1915 San Francisco when society boy Roger Grant decides to pursue popular rather than serious music.
17. She sings ballads very well and she can do ragtime like no-one you've ever heard.
18. Afternoons at Wellesley, they cranked the Victrola and gyrated to ragtime.
19. Vintage automobiles, horsedrawn street cars and traditional marching bands pass alongside quaint old stores and cafes where ragtime music is played.
20. This relatively new style of music is derivative of ragtime and blues.
21. But he also deconstructs the melody, subjects it to counterpoint and inversion and renders it in ragtime rhythm.
22. There have been different kinds of jazz music, the blues , ragtime, swing boogiewoogie and others.
23. We mentioned player pianos briefly recently in a story about the musician Scott Joplin and his invention of ragtime music in Sedalia, Missouri.
24. Over the next fifteen years, Scott Joplin kept writing ragtime music as well as two operas, a symphony, a musical and other works. However, many of these were never published and have been lost.
25. Today we tell about the life and work of one of America's greatest music writers: Scott Joplin, the King of Ragtime.
26. The five actor cast of tintypes portray a myriad of character types drawn from American society during the age of Ragtime, including historic personalities Teddy Roosevelt, Emma Goldman and Anna Held.
27. We mentioned player pianos brieflyand recently in a story about the musician Scott Joplin and his invention of ragtime music in Sedalia, Missouri.
28. So the guy sits the dog on the piano stool, and the dog starts playing. Ragtime, Mozart... and the bartender and patrons are enjoying the music.
29. African - American piano player Scott Joplin wrote many ragtime songs.
More similar words: long time, longtime, springtime, closing time, testing time, daylight saving time, from time to time, time after time, ragtag, time and time again, prime time, estimated time of arrival, time, timer, timed, times, in time, on-time, all-time, timeout, time-out, one time, time off, do time, on time, time out, timely, at no time, downtime, idle time.