Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. She radiotelephoned her mother to say she would be late.
2. Lab report over the radio-telephone, the rushes with the copter.
3. Semi automatic operation on HF radiotelephone circuits.
4. First public test of transatlantic radiotelephone service - between New York and London.
5. It developed transoceanic radiotelephone links and telephone cable systems and created the Telstar satellite communications system.
6. An international radiotelephone signal word used by aircraft and ships in distress.http://sentencedict.com/radiotelephone.html
7. Hong Kong has eight public mobile radiotelephone service operators operating one analogue and 11 digital networks.
8. In a small electronic device such as a radiotelephone, a traditional balun is impractical because of the physical constraints.
9. However, the TA found that the average duration per call of Public Mobile Radiotelephone Services (PMRS) and Personal Communication Services (PCS) had increased.
10. Americans can communicate quickly with people in other countries by cable, radiotelegraph radiotelephone.
11. A joint meeting of the AIEE and the British IEE is held over radiotelephone channels, with the respective groups assembled in New York and London.
More similar words: radio telescope, telephone, telephony, by telephone, telephonic, telephone call, telephone box, telephone set, telephonist, telephone wire, telephone book, telephone bell, telephone pole, on the telephone, telephone bill, telephone line, telephone booth, telephone company, telephone kiosk, telephone number, telephone network, telephone service, telephone operator, cellular telephone, telephone exchange, telephone directory, telephone interview, telephoto, telephoto lens, mobile phone.