Random good picture Not show
1. Oligonucleotides were radioactively labelled, complexed with F9 nuclear proteins and separated by agarose gel electrophoresis.
2. Such techniques no longer even need radioactively labelled probes, which will facilitate their routine use in laboratories.
3. Method:They added radioactively labeled LDL to culture dishes containing a single layer of fibroblasts derived from either FH-afflicted or normal human subjects.
4. They added radioactively labeled LDL to culture dishes containing a single layer of fibroblasts derived from either FH-afflicted or normal human subjects.
5. Volunteers are given tiny traces of a radioactively labelled drug—too small to harm them, and typically just one-hundredth of the estimated full dose—in a drink.
6. Sitting until it radioactively cools down enough to work with, a matter of months[sentencedict.com/radioactively.html], then they could cut away the damaged core material and remove it for either re-refining it or storage.
7. In rats, 20-nano-meter–diameter agglomerations of at least 100 radioactively labeled iridium particles entered the brain whether inhaled through the nose or pumped directly into the lungs.
8. To clean up some radioactively polluted area, site-selection research was conducted for disposal of L/ILW on the northwest of Lop Nur.
9. Since these elements are unstable, they radioactively decay.
10. To investigate levels of skin exposure, the researchers took radioactively labelled BPA and observed the movement of radioactivity through pig ear skin — a widely used model for human skin.
11. "Just as ominous, " she said, "the DOE allows and encourages sale and donation of some radioactively contaminated materials.
12. As the plutonium-238 that served as the Pioneers' onboard heat source radioactively decayed, it would have emitted less heat over time.
13. But even then, the water in the pipes tends to be radioactively contaminated because the valves that separate it from the reactor are not entirely tight.
14. The metabolic pathways of organic compounds have often been delineated by using a radioactively labeled substrate and following the fate of the label.
15. After about 5 years in a cooling pond, the spent fuel is radioactively and thermally cool enough to handle, and it can be moved to dry storage casks or reprocessed.
16. Each time, a portion of Earth was blown to bits again, unleashing radioactively charged serpents to crawl into those remaining alive nearby.
More similar words: radioactive, radioactive dust, radioactive waste, radioactive decay, radioactive isotope, radioactive material, radioactivity, retroactively, bioactive, actively, attractively, unattractively, proactive, hypoactive, vasoactive, radiosensitive, retroactive, photoactive, seductively, psychoactive, subjectively, defectively, effectively, selectively, objectively, instinctively, productively, distinctively, reflectively, respectively.