Random good picture Not show
(1) Use care when removing a pressure - type radiator cap, especially when the engine is hot.
(2) Do not remove the radiator cap when the engine is hot.
(3) Yeah. My fuel pump's deceased. You have a radiator cap for me?
(4) You have a radiator cap for me?
(5) Not being very mechanically minded I replaced the radiator cap with a new higher rated one Apparently it might need a new thermostat.
(6) AutomotiveFactory ---- Fan motor , radiator cap, oil cap, switch, door handle, connecter socket. Sentencedict.com
(7) Make sure that the engine has cooled down before removing the radiator cap.
(8) When gasoline engine revolution or just engine off, do not have to contact heat-removal components and so on exhaust manifold, when heat engine strictly prohibits opening the radiator cap.
(9) At the same time, the car water pump is prone to suffer from cavitation erosion at the entrance of the water pump . So installing a low-pressure radiator cap is usually a useful help.
(10) A water-cooling system consists of the engine water jacket, thermostat, water pump, radiator, radiator cap, fan, fan drive belt and necessary hoses.
(11) With heater control unit in the HEAT position, operate engine with radiator cap in place.
More similar words: radiator, radiator grille, gladiator, gladiatorial, radiate, eradiate, radiation, radiative, irradiate, radiating, distributor cap, eradiation, x-radiation, irradiation, radiation belt, gamma radiation, solar radiation, radiation therapy, mediator, cosmic radiation, mediatory, visible radiation, neutron radiation, infrared radiation, radiation syndrome, radiation sickness, adaptive radiation, black body radiation, blackbody radiation, radio operator.