Random good picture Not show
1. The translator can be a rack and pinion setup or can be a thread arrangement.
2. Rack and pinion with spring manipulator designed to solve the complexity of hand, simple, reliable clamping to complete processing.
3. DC or stepper motor drive, with rack and pinion, ballscrew or belt transmission.http://sentencedict.com/rack and pinion.html
4. Adopting object - oriented design methods, a rack and pinion steering gear was modeled based on ANSYS software.
5. It's a rack and pinion, and a good one at that.
6. Rack and pinion variable van synchronizing mechanism for inner diameter vane shroud.
7. The rack and pinion power steering gear of rotary valve has been widely the car.
8. Unique twin guide bar feature absorbs rack and pinion load and ensures optimum teeth engagement.
9. In this paper(Sentencedict.com), the meshing theory of rack and pinion steering gear with variable ratio is studied systematically.
10. Rack and pinion telescoping section ensures proper load alignment.
11. Steering: power assisted rack and pinion.
12. X to exercise dual-motor dual rack and pinion drive technology, eliminating the pros and cons to the meshing clearance.
13. Hydraulic rack and pinion steering device with help of on - demand power steering pump.
14. The upper deck windows could also be opened and closed together, with a rack and pinion device.
15. Our company is one of the earliest manufacturing works which research, develop and produce rack and pinion pneumatic actuator in China.
16. The Hytork range of quarter turn actuators are piston operated. The linear movement is translated to quarter turn through a simple central modular rack and pinion, designed for long life.
17. The present invention provides a cervical collar with a rack and pinion adjustment mechanism.
18. The LR series rotary actuator is a low profile rack and pinion design.
19. According to the actual structure of a electric automobile rack and pinion steering system, kinematic equation of the steering mechanism is deduced.
20. Adopted ball bearing movement device, high precision guide liner, rack and pinion and servo motor, insure the stable movement with high precision position and operation.
21. As one of the individual variable vanes is rotated by an actuation source, the other variable vanes of the variable vane array are rotated a like amount by the rack and pinion gear interface.
More similar words: rack and ruin, track and field, go to rack and ruin, pinion, opinion, pinioned, opinion poll, opinionated, public opinion, popular opinion, majority opinion, self-opinionated, advisory opinion, a matter of opinion, public opinion poll, have a low opinion of, dissenting opinion, concurring opinion, pack animal, back and forth, black and blue, back and belly, black-and-white, black and white, block and tackle, travel back and forth, trackable, crack a joke, minion, sandpit.