Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Television has become part of our quotidian existence.
(2) There are quotidian bumps and creases and noteworthy spills all along the way that need attention.
(3) Thereafter, I tracked their quotidian lives as they played out against a shimmering scrim of cultural and political context.
(4) Gaze detection can endow quotidian machines with seemingly magical behavior.
(5) Intrigue against each other is quotidian in every company.
(6) There's nothing quite like a real train conductor to add color to a quotidian commute.
(7) Like the last scene of Uncle Vanya, all that was left was the bleakly quotidian.
(8) They possess the concreteness of imaginative, spiritual experience rather than the concreteness of quotidian reality.
(9) Quickly they piled into the car, which sped noisily and dangerously off through the quotidian traffic.
(10) Since then, other researchers have come up with other quotidian examples of horizons.
(11) Most solutions to the problem of global warming are tediously, almost oppressively(sentencedict .com), quotidian.
(12) Since then, other researchers have come up with other quotidian examples of event horizons.
(13) Gourmands who swore by New York strip are now singing the praises of the more quotidian hanger steak.
More similar words: quote, prestidigitation, idiotic, median, Indian, Canadian, radiant, duotone, tidy, tide, quorum, antidote, status quo, quid pro quo, hiding, acidic, abiding, solidify, validity, subsidize, placidity, subsidized, morbidity, ridiculous, equidistant, diary, media, notice, notion, india.