Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He took part in a television quiz and won a prize.
2. The teacher has a quiz on last week's work.
3. I get fed up with television quiz shows.
4. There are so many inane television quiz shows.
5. There are too many inane quiz shows on television these days.
6. We'll have a quiz at the end of the show.
7. The quiz will be a team event organized by the local school.
8. The magazine publishes a quiz once a month.
9. The club has weekly quiz nights.
10. The solution to last week's quiz is on page 81.
11. The format of the new quiz show has proved popular.
12. Have you entered your name for the quiz yet?
13. In tonight's quiz, our contestants have come from all over the country.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. Match your skill against the experts in this quiz.
15. Who's the question-setter for the quiz night?
16. Our quiz team is a bit weak on sport.
17. There will be more documentaries and fewer quiz shows in the autumn season on TV.
18. Julie's captain of the quiz team.
19. Television quiz shows often seem to target the lowest common denominator.
20. The first five questions in the quiz were about football, which was meat and drink to Brian.
21. The quiz was a good opportunity for the exhibition of his knowledge.
22. The quiz is a battle of the sexes between a team of male students and a team of female students.
23. They are having a quiz now.
24. There were some real brain-teasers in the quiz.
25. We've also got a bonus quiz with crates of beer as prizes!
26. The former footballer will front a new television sports quiz.
27. The little boy has proved his cleverness in the television quiz.
28. Would you like to pit your wits against our quiz champion?
29. Celebrity teams pit their wits against each other in this lively quiz show.
30. Have you put your name down for the school quiz?
More similar words: quilt, equip, squid, quiet, quite, liquid, equity, inquiry, quietly, acquire, require, quibble, equinox, equipped, iniquity, inequity, acquired, required, quixotic, ubiquity, quite a few, quiescent, quivering, harlequin, requisite, equivocal, acquiesce, equitable, equipment, acquittal.