Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) I'll give you ￡10, and then we're quits.
2) Death quits (all) scores.
3) Are we quits or do you still owe me a pound?
4) If I give you this ￡10, then we're quits, aren't we?
5) I'll give you £4 and then we're quits.
6) Am I quits with you now?
7) Just give me $20 and we'll call it quits.
8) He begins to die, that quits his desires. George Herbert
9) It would be easy to call it quits.
10) That kid just never quits moving.
11) Non-Communist becomes acting head of state Krenz quits as unrest fears grow.
12) A quitter never wins—and— a winner never quits. Napoleon Hill
13) The woman quits her job and her lover supports her financially.
14) He thought it was time to call it quits.
15) No man is ever whipped until he quits in his own mind. Napoleon Hill
16) Still, Elgaen is not ready to call it quits.
17) After 8 years of marriage, they're calling it quits.
18) He crashed my motorbike last year and now I've crashed his car, so we're quits.
19) I paid for the tickets and you bought dinner so we're quits, I reckon.
20) They raised $630,000 through listener donations, and then called it quits.
21) After twenty-five years as a teacher, he's decided to call it quits.
22) I paid for last week's shopping and you paid for this week's, so let's call it quits.
23) Everybody gets emotional and excited about him coming back, then he gets another problem and quits.
24) If the defendant makes a payment into court, the plaintiff may seize it and call quits.
25) Fortunately, the timeless musical genius knew when to call it quits,(http://sentencedict.com/quits.html) though his stunning creations live on.
26) Spring focus: Albert Belle's chronic hip problem could force him to call it quits.
27) Now you've broken it ... well, let's hope they count Miss Tuckey as a pro and call it quits.
28) At midnight the band still showed no sign of calling it quits.
29) In the House, 33 members -- 23 Democrats and 10 Republicans -- are also calling it quits.
30) No one is suggesting that Zajedno is about to call it quits.
More similar words: quit, quite, equity, acquit, requite, equities, inequity, quite a few, mosquito, ubiquity, requital, quitting, iniquity, acquittal, call it quits, acquitted, equitable, antiquity, unrequited, ubiquitous, non sequitur, iniquitous, owner's equity, propinquity, inequitable, quite something, suit, fruit, suite, fruits.