Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. On travelling along the x axis to Quito a traveller would find that Libreville lies in the y direction.
2. She currently resides on a mountainside in Quito, Ecuador, where she is pursuing a long-term project on the Ecuador/Colombia border.
3. The president took refuge in a Quito hospital before he was rescued in a nighttime raid by loyal troops.
4. The plane went down somewhere between Quito, Lima, and La Paz.
5. Quito wraps itself around the base of Pichincha, a snow-capped volcano that provides one of the most unique backdrops of any city on earth.
6. External wall useful gold leaf enchase city of Quito founders have sucre general name, nosocomial mausoleum.
7. Ecuador boasts the glories of Quito and, at the Museo Nacional, Hispanic America's greatest collection of pre-Columbian ceramics.
8. We did our job very well against Quito and now we are champions of the world.
9. 1809 - Quito, now the capital of Ecuador(sentencedict.com), declares independence from Spain.
10. The city of Quito in Ecuador is founded by Spanish settlers led by Sebasti á n de Belalc á zar.
11. OPEC's gathering in Quito two days ago was the seventh meeting with no change in output quotas.
12. However, military leaders also apparently counseled Bucaram to leave Quito in order to defuse tensions.
13. If instead the traveller goes along the y axis to Libreville, Quito is found to lie in the x direction.
14. New pictures are showing how active a volcano near Ecuador's capital of Quito is gotten.
15. Ecuadoran demonstrators set fire to a tire in the middle of a street during clashes around Central University in Quito January 19, 2006.
16. Our second day began early with a flight to Quito.
17. A city of central Ecuador in a high Andean valley south of Quito. It is a commercial center and popular tourist site. Population, 100,(Sentencedict.com ) 454.
18. The Metropolitano, which is owned by the city, is next door to the presidential palace in the historic center of Quito, and it houses a library, a number of exhibition areas and museums.
19. Interestingly, most of the roses Ecuador is distributed in farm near in the valley of Quito, and these areas is just had "sun" road of the seat.
20. Texaco spent $40 million in its cleanup efforts, and when the work was done, analysts from a Quito university came to collect oil and water samples.
21. The equator monument is divided into two, old old monuments, located in SAN Antonio town, in the capital of Ecuador, 24 kilometers north of Quito city.
22. Ecuadorean Indian couple remains on their car during protests against Free Trade Agreement (FTA) in San Pablo, north of Quito, March 23, 2006.
23. Analysts say the rally may lead the 12- member group to raise output next year after leaving quotas unchanged at this weekend's meeting in Quito, Ecuador.
24. Acosta left the government in 2009 and is now a professor at the University of Quito and an open supporter of leaving the oil underground.
More similar words: mosquito, mosquitoes, ubiquitous, iniquitous, mosquito bite, suitor, quits, quit, quite, fortuitous, acquit, quite a, equity, circuitous, suit of armor, gratuitous, quite an, requite, quitter, fortuitously, ubiquity, requital, inequity, quitting, equities, quite a few, mesquite, iniquity, gratuitously, acquitted.