1. It's quite something to have a job at all these days.
2. It's quite something to walk out on stage in front of 20,000 people.
3. Their imaginations are quite something for 2 yr olds.
4. It's quite something to be made a government minister at the age of 30.
5. It is quite something to discover giant tubeworms clustered around warm water flowing from the seafloor.
6. Matthau, who has died aged 79, was quite something.
7. Then he said: This is quite something.
7. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
8. Would have been quite something if they'd brought him back.
9. It is quite something to have persuaded him to speak I am sure.
10. It is quite something to have won him over.
11. She's quite something in the city.
12. He believes he is quite something.
13. The airy four - seater is quite something.
14. Being independent is quite something.
15. This is quite something.
16. Her victory was quite something.
17. Putting some one's shoulder back into place standing on a six inch ledge is quite something.
18. To most of us, however, nothing is more obvious than that the universe really is quite something.
19. Have you seen the new Ferrari that Gary has bought? It's quite something.
More similar words: something, something of, something else, something like, for one thing, bathing suit, bring home the bacon, lonesome, awesome, gruesome, tiresome, quite, nettlesome, meddlesome, sometime, favorite son, troublesome, sometimes, requite, quite a few, come through, unrequited, living thing, thing, nothing, anything, mouthing, sheathing, thinking, clothing.