1. The series of paintings is quite an accomplishment.
2. It was quite an event when a woman first became prime minister.
3. The discovery of Columbus was quite an event in the world.
4. It's quite an honor to have two men fighting over me.
5. Getting up this morning was quite an effort .
6. Writing advertisements is quite an art .
7. It was quite an achievement to keep smiling when his heart must have been aching.
8. Our trip to London was quite an adventure for the children.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. Jack became addicted to drugs at quite an early age.
10. Their wedding turned out to be quite an occasion.
11. Writing these scripts has been quite an eye-opener to me. It proves that one can do anything if the need is urgent.
12. For a novelist, that's quite an accomplishment.
13. It was quite an experience being involved in making a television programme.
14. Sara's party was quite an occasion - there were over a hundred people there.
15. The film had quite an effect on her.
16. My trip to India was quite an eye-opener.
17. It would be quite an upset if the favourite didn't win.
18. Appearing confident at interviews is quite an art .
19. My uncle has become quite an institution at the club!
20. The anti-smoking campaign had had/made quite an impact on young people.
21. There's quite an art to flipping pancakes.
22. I've been told that she was quite an eyeful in her youth.
23. Driving a car in Central London needs quite an art!
24. The wedding was quite an occasion.
25. Coming top in the exam was quite an achievement.
26. He made quite an impression on the girls at the tennis club.
27. They teach you English in an intensive course lasting just a week; it's quite an intensive few days!
28. Living in Africa was very different from home and quite an experience .
29. You must try some of her home-made wine it's quite an experience!
30. We got lost on the Metro - it was quite an adventure.
More similar words: quite a few, quite, requite, mesquite, unrequited, quite something, quits, quit, protean, acquit, equity, suite, quitter, suited, acute angle, mosquito, equities, iniquity, requital, quitting, ubiquity, inequity, en suite, procrustean, equitable, call it quits, acquittal, obliquity, acquitted, antiquity.