1. There's quite a chill in the air this morning.
2. Level of education is actually quite a poor indicator of ability to run a business well.
3. I have quite a good relationship with my parents.
4. The bank will lend your company quite a huge sum of money on very favourable terms.
5. Quite a few people were milling about,[sentencedict.com] but nothing was happening.
6. Some of our competitors make quite a song and dance about the outside of their cars.
7. The wind died down quite a lot.
8. I thought it was quite a good idea,but she pooh-poohed it.
9. A flower has quite a complicated structure.
10. Quite a number of young people maintain that money is a passport to happiness.
11. I think he suffered quite a lot when his wife left him.
12. His choice of words created quite a furore.
13. They puzzled over the question for quite a while.
14. It's quite a handy little tool.
15. He's taken quite a few knocks lately.
16. His speech packed quite a punch.
17. her young boy is quite a handful.
18. There is quite a chill in the air today.
19. I have quite a bit of hand washing to do.
20. It caused quite a scandal when he left his wife.
21. Losing the match made quite a dent in his ego.
22. The dilemma presented quite a poser.
23. The house must be worth quite a lot of money now.
24. It was quite a good film, as horror films go.
25. Joan is turning into quite a skilled musician.
26. There is quite a chill in the air this morning.
27. Mary's new boy-friend's quite a dish, isn't he?
28. The girl sang quite a long song.
29. When I added up the cost it gave me quite a shock.
30. He seems poor, but I suspect that he has quite a lot of money.
More similar words: quite an, quite a few, quite, requite, mesquite, unrequited, quite something, quits, quit, acquit, equity, suite, quitter, suited, inequity, ubiquity, mosquito, iniquity, equities, requital, quitting, en suite, equitable, acquittal, call it quits, acquitted, obliquity, antiquity, iniquitous, mosquitoes.