Sentencedict.com random good picture
91. We have to do quite a bit of reading, and then we have our ongoing work which would be an essay.
92. Although a dog's age averages out this way, there is quite a bit of variation.
93. JOHN KENNETH GALBRAITH, Professor Emeritus , Harvard University: I've said many times I think had something, maybe quite a bit, to do with bringing Keynes across the Atlantic.
94. Even though function-based iteration represents a more convenient method of iteration,[sentencedict .com] it is also quite a bit slower than loop-based iteration.
95. My boyfriend is 5'6" and actually has a quite nice, broad-shouldered build and is quite a bit larger than me."
96. It had been raining quite a bit during the night, and now, early in the morning as you were getting up, there was the strong smell of sumac, sage, and damp earth.
97. It is quite visible that there is quite a bit of segregation," Spearman notes, "not so much intentionally now, but it occurs.
98. There is quite a bit of water between Kissinger and the President on the agreement.
99. It involved understanding a complex framework and quite a bit of redundant code.
100. "Raptors look quite a bit like dinosaurs but they have much more in common with birds than they do with other theropod dinosaurs such as Tyrannosaurus," Ruben said.
101. For instance, it's also the square of the Euclidean norm on R2, the length of a two-dimensional vector, a part of the triangle inequality, and quite a bit more.
102. Standard's Dickson however, believes the short squeeze higher on the euro is almost done since the currency has rallied quite a bit from its low in September.
103. These buggers can absorb a ton of cannon fireand shell out quite a bit of damage.
104. The exported products of Liuzhou city, Guangxi, southern China are the resources consumed and labour intensive products. Quite a bit of the products are lower content in technology.
105. "We've made quite a bit of progress, " CDC epidemiologist Dr. Celeste Philip, lead author of a CDC report on breast-feeding, said in a telephone interview.
106. I ended up with quite a bit of dehydrated food because I had tobe careful about not weighing down Wild Eyes too much.
107. "In cognitive neuroscience, we know quite a bit (relatively speaking) about perceived, remembered, known, and imagined space," he said.
108. That was inexcusably stupid, and will set back your plans quite a bit.
More similar words: quite a, quite an, quite a few, mosquito bite, write about, quite, Moabite, requite, inhabited, mesquite, uninhabited, unrequited, quite something, tea bag, teabag, tea break, a bit, seabird, habit, quit, quits, a bit of, quito, inhabit, a bit of a, habitat, cohabit, megabit, negotiate about, bite.