Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. I have quite a bit of hand washing to do.
2. We rely quite a bit on ready-made meals — they are so convenient.
3. He knows quite a bit about painting.
4. He has knocked about quite a bit.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. He's still got quite a bit of pull in the club - he could probably get you elected.
6. He's pulling in quite a bit in his new job.
7. They're worth quite a bit more than I thought.
8. The rope has quite a bit of give in it.
9. Young people do move around the country quite a bit these days.
10. The new system will take quite a bit of getting used to .
11. I expect you do quite a bit of travelling?
12. She's quite a bit older than you, isn't she?
13. He hoped the scheme would bring in quite a bit of money.
14. Well, actually it requires quite a bit of work and research.
15. He's quite a bit older than me.
16. They're worth quite a bit of money.
17. It rained quite a bit during the night.
18. She's done quite a bit of work this past year.
19. They affirmed that the girls did quite a bit of reading.
20. It takes quite a bit of time to get from London to Glasgow.
21. She's got quite a bit of money.
22. Things have changed quite a bit.
23. He has knocked around quite a bit.
24. Her experience does give her opinions quite a bit of weight.
25. We go out to dinner quite a bit and we go see movies.
26. She's quite a bit shorter than I remembered.
27. On the higher literary level it rubbished quite a bit of Hardy and much of D.H.Lawrence.
28. You may occasionally find you drop quite a bit of weight fairly suddenly.
29. The redundancy money would be quite a bit but that was not the same as having a wage coming in.
30. The original version of the text has been pruned quite a bit.
More similar words: quite a, quite an, quite a few, mosquito bite, write about, quite, Moabite, requite, inhabited, mesquite, uninhabited, unrequited, quite something, tea bag, teabag, tea break, a bit, seabird, habit, quit, quits, a bit of, quito, inhabit, a bit of a, habitat, cohabit, megabit, negotiate about, bite.