Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He quit the sport when he realised he didn't have the killer instinct.
2. She was really stupid to quit her job like that.
3. Despite vehement opposition from his family, he quit school and became an actor.
4. Winners never quit, quitters never win.
5. She quit herself of all worries and devoted herself to the study of science.
6. He quit the show last year because of bad health.
7. If I don't get more money I'll quit.
8. Quit dillydallying;are you going or not?
9. You're never a loser until you quit trying.
10. He quit his job after an argument with a colleague.
11. Would you quit your job if you inherited lots of money?
12. He has decided to quit as manager of the team.
13. If I knew how to quit you,Zthat should have much good.
14. He quit his job as an office boy in Athens.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. He wanted to quit himself of any blame for our failure.
16. Quit telling me what to do.
17. If I don't get a pay rise I'll quit.
18. He got his present job when he quitted/quit the army.
19. If I knew how to quit you, that should have much good.
20. You really ought to quit smoking.
21. I'm still trying to quit smoking.
22. It would be perverse to quit now that we're almost finished.
23. It was a brave decision to quit her job and start her own business.
24. quitters never win and winners never quit.
25. His wife has left him but he is glad to be quit of her.
26. She was unable to hold her own, and she had to quit.
27. Winners are not those who never fail but those who never quit.
28. In brief, I have made up my mind to quit job.
29. We dream and we build. We never give up; we never quit.
30. After five years with the company she hadn't been promoted - small wonder then that she decided to quit her job.
More similar words: quite, equity, acquit, iniquity, ubiquity, inequity, quite a few, antiquity, acquitted, equitable, acquittal, iniquitous, ubiquitous, propinquity, inequitable, suit, suite, fruit, suited, guitar, fruity, tuition, lawsuit, biscuit, pursuit, recruit, circuit, fruition, suitable, fortuitous.