Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. They were just in it to make a quick buck.
2. Wouldn't you like to make a quick buck, Derek?
3. I need to make a quick buck without much effort.
4. The rule of the quick buck often clashes with the law of human dignity.
5. People are into making a quick buck.
6. We are not here for a quick buck, but we are here to work.
7. This is a long-term project. We are not out to make a quick buck.
8. Others would prefer just to fuel the war - and make a quick buck at the same time.
9. Of course no bright young thing who wants to make a quick buck would consider going into the ministry.
10. Nyliok said just as so many people flock to newly independent South Sudan to resettle or to make a quick buck,[sentencedict.com] funding for HIV/AIDS has been slashed in the global economic crisis.
11. I guess we were just trying to make a quick buck.
12. I used dice with the locals to make a quick buck.
13. More than likely she's some fly-by-night gypsy, out to make a quick buck.
More similar words: quick, quickly, quicken, kick the bucket, be quick at, quicksilver, quick-tempered, blockbuster, buck, bucket, buck up, buckler, buckling, buckskin, quiche, kickback, a drop in the bucket, buckingham palace, juicy, juice, bucolic, backbone, suicide, backbite, snack bar, backboard, checkbook, rock bottom, blackberry, blackboard.