Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. We all had to queue up for our ration books.
2. I have to queue up for a bus every day.
3. We had to queue up for ages to get served.
4. We had to queue up for an hour for the tickets.
5. Queue up trellises rather than bushes to divide a garden into sections or to provide privacy.
6. Clothes queue up in the wardrobe, an echo to the eye, or a jangle of Euclid.
7. You don't have to queue up at passport control.
8. Manufacturers queue up to claim their machines are upgradeable; but some stand out as truly modular.
9. When the satellite is busy messages queue up and are sent out at a steady rate.
10. Every day I have to queue up at the bus stop to go to work.
11. You have to queue up at the bus stop.
12. Do we have to queue up for the check?
13. You'd better queue up in this situation.
14. We had to queue up for hours to get in.
15. Single people queue up to join in three-minute speed dating as they take part in a Bachelor Day Matchmaking party at a stadium in Qingdao city, eastern China's Shandong province, 11 November 2007.
16. Come and queue up, children[sentencedict.com], let's go to the theater.
17. Please queue up and wait for your report.
18. You should queue up to buy the ticket.
19. They queue up just to speak to me.
20. I do not wish to queue up.
21. Queue up one by one, everyone will have a ticket.
22. Please queue up to register.
22. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
23. Come and queue up, John.
24. To clear this last hurdle I was forced to queue up outside a shed with a number of soldiers.
25. There is a long catalogue of people who will queue up to write the Secretary of State's epitaph.
26. If the service rate of the server is less than the arrival rate of incoming work, requests queue up.
27. If you want to see the play, you'll have to queue up for tickets.
28. Before assaulting them, though, use your artillery unit on one of them to get some points, then queue up a couple of air-to-air strikes.
29. If you want to see the film, you will have to queue up for tickets.
30. In other words: the equivalent of a house waiting to queue up behind a girl individuals.
More similar words: use up, come up, tie up, pile up, makeup, save up, size up, take up, wake up, make up, line up, give up, flare up, fire up, write up, close up, come up to, drive up, shake up, made up of, face up to, make up for, live up to, double up, come up with, euphemism, measure up, measure up to, once upon a time.