Random good picture Not show
1. Most of the staff who responded to the questionnaire were supportive.
2. Is a questionnaire answeredby 500 people truly representative of national opinion?
3. Local companies were asked to complete a questionnaire about their exports.
4. Is a questionnaire answered by 500 people truly representative of the population as a whole?
5. The questionnaire is to test customer reaction to the new store design.
6. All staff were asked to fill in a questionnaire about their jobs.
7. The questionnaire was administered by trained interviewers.
8. Headteachers will be asked to fill in a questionnaire.
9. When you have filled in the questionnaire, copy it and send the original to your employer.
10. The survey is a follow-up to the questionnaire.
11. We then tested the questionnaire in field conditions.
12. Please complete and return the enclosed questionnaire.
13. From a lay viewpoint the questionnaire is virtually incomprehensible.
14. The questionnaire showed vast differences in what kind of product people want.
15. Please place your questionnaire in the box when you've finished.
16. The questionnaire was intended to elicit information on eating habits.
17. In all, more than 650 people completed the questionnaire.
18. All the students were asked to complete a questionnaire.
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
19. The federation drew its conclusions after sending a questionnaire to 3,300 of its members.
20. A further questionnaire is also in preparation for piloting centres, and will be sent out before the end of the session.
21. He sent out a questionnaire to solicit further opinions.
22. A major addition to the earlier revisions of the questionnaire is the job requirement exercise.
23. Visitors to the country have been asked to fill in a detailed questionnaire.
24. Even though it was a somewhat blunt instrument , our questionnaire provided us with some interesting ideas.
25. Graham Fletcher was unimpressed with the idea of filling in a lengthy questionnaire.
26. Many of these difficulties can be anticipated and corrected by testing the questionnaire in field conditions prior to the full-scale study.
27. It was noted in the covering letter which accompanied each questionnaire that the information given by respondents would be treated as confidential.
28. For example, during construction, the subject of an internal control questionnaire might be variations and site instructions.
29. Eleven optometrists working in 15 different locations were visited and interviewed with a structured questionnaire.
30. A grandmother in Ohio receives a letter promising various gifts in exchange for filling out a questionnaire.
More similar words: question, in question, out of the question, beyond question, suggestion, investigation, prestidigitation, connection, distinction, in all directions, institution, destruction, restriction, constitution, institutional, constitutional, esterification, quest, guest, request, testing, testify, domestic, estimate, testimony, estimated, clandestine, investigate, Palestinian, direct investment.