Random good picture Not show
(1) There is a question mark over the future of geriatric care.
(2) His arrival clearly puts a huge question mark against the future of the present team captain.
(3) Put a question mark at the end of that sentence.
(4) There's still a big question mark hanging over his future with the team.
(5) A big question mark hangs over the wisdom of the move.
(6) A slight question mark against her character remains.
(7) There is now a serious question mark over his leadership ability.
(8) A question mark hangs over the future of the company.
(9) The weather forecast has put a question mark against the chance of doing any gliding tomorrow.
(10) A big question mark hangs over the company's future.
(11) A question mark hangs over the future of the company after shares plunged to a record low.
(12) There's a question mark about her suitability for the job.
(13) A question mark still hangs over Beckham's match-fitness.
(14) Light brown jacket, question mark shirt[sentencedict .com], without a hat.
(15) However, a question mark continued to hang over Kaliningrad, which was not specifically mentioned in the agreement.
(16) One of the keys dispensed with was the question mark.
(17) He says obviously there's now a question mark over his future.
(18) Why did it have a question mark?
(19) A question mark now hangs over the funding of the initiative, which covers 90 per cent of the country.
(20) If the bolts were responsible, then a further question mark will hang over the future of the industry.
(21) The storm curled along the coast like a question mark; all over the city people braced themselves.
(22) Another question mark will be how the offering apportions the values of Wired, HotWired and HardWired.
(23) But a question mark still hangs over when the remaining 550 pupils can return.
(24) But there's a big question mark over whether they could afford to keep him in the Third Division.
(25) In the middle was a sharp little machine self-portrait, with a blinking question mark inside on the screen inside the screen.
(26) But when he looked at me, that furrow of care between his eyes turned into a question mark.
(27) Answer: a. If the words in parentheses need an exclamation point or question mark, place it inside the parentheses.
(28) Then the disk drive whirred once more and the question mark evaporated.
(29) Then follows more hearsay evidence, and the trail peters out on a question mark.
(30) They grew up in the Depression, when the certainty of a meal was a question mark.
More similar words: question, in question, questionnaire, unquestionable, out of the question, beyond question, rhetorical question, sequestration, suggestion, congestion, destination, restitution, investigation, gesticulation, predestination, prestidigitation, constitutional convention, reapportionment, bastion, environmental protection, combustion, gestation, primary election, exhaustion, distinction, restriction, stimulation, institution, restoration, destruction.