1. Dayangshu Basin was in extensional setting in the Quaternary period, and a series of small extensional half-grabens were formed.
2. Since the Quaternary Period covers the overall human cultural history, the applications of Quaternary sciences to environmental archaeology become the main study aspect.
3. Woolly mammoths died out during the late Quaternary period.
4. During Quaternary period, the gulch-gold mines are eventually formed with the action o...
5. Lime stones was more suitable for continuous cropping of flue - cured tobacco than clays formed quaternary period.
6. The Luannigou ore field riches with alluvial gold of Quaternary Period and is the favorable target for rock gold.
7. The primary cause is the alternation of cold-arid climate and warm-moist climate in Quaternary period and the induced change of soil-formation processes.
8. The Mesozoic volcanic rock is developed and in sea section, the sediment of Quaternary period is huge-thick, with complicated types and gravel commonly.
9. In this paper, by drawing up the isopach maps of series in the Quaternary system, analysed the evalution of the tectogenesis of each epoch in the Quaternary period of the Dongting Basin.
10. The groundwater in Qian an County includes the pore phreatic water, the pore confined water of the Quaternary period and up Tertiary cranny pore confined water.
11. The course change of Xijiang River and the formation of Lingyang Gorge are related to the neo-tectonic movements since Quaternary Period.
11. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
12. Cenozoic Era is composed of Tertiary Period followed by Quaternary Period.
13. H. Rotary used in conjunction with slurry pump can be used for the drilling of rock, slurry wall for loosen stratum of the Quaternary period and deep hole drilling in.
14. The Cenozoic Era is composed of Tertiary Period followed by Quaternary Period.
15. Sichuan Province is famed as the cradle for many old, endemic and rare plants due to the little impact of glaciers during the Quaternary Period.
16. Therefore, the area is typical to study the environmental change of China , even of the globe since Quaternary Period, especially since the Holocene Epoch.
17. The external cause was due to the influence of the Quaternary Period glacier.
More similar words: quaternary, quarternary, refractory period, latency period, ternary, anterior naris, quaternity, quaternion, pay period, busy period, latent period, interest period, ternate, maternal, paternal, veterinary, paternally, fraternal, maternally, alternate, international waters, alternately, paternalist, paternalism, fraternal twin, paternalistic, period, anterior pituitary, deteriorate, veterinary surgeon.