Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. These ideas, embodied in the so-called quantity theory of money, dominated economic thinking until the 1930s.
2. Enter the quantity theory of money in its simplest guise.
3. The quantity theory of money was the foundation of the gold standard.
4. Currently, the quantity theory of money is widely accepted as an accurate model of inflation in the long run.
5. The quantity theory of money, simply stated, says that the total amount of spending in an economy is primarily determined by the total amount of money in existence.
6. Section B analyzes the important " Quantity Theory of Money, " in its crude and sophisticated form.
7. Since this last expression gives us the proportionate change in prices in response to a change in the quantity of money, it can be regarded as a generalised statement of the Quantity Theory of Money.
More similar words: quantification theory, quantum theory, quantity, in quantity, vector quantity, scalar quantity, theory of evolution, labor theory of value, reciprocity theorem, equilibrium quantity, economic order quantity, identity theft, quantitive, quantitative, waste of money, value of money, quantitatively, quantitative data, time value of money, quantitative analysis, quantify, scientific theory, quantifier, quantifiable, quantification, theory, m-theory, in theory, in memory of, cell theory.