Random good picture Not show
(1) This paper established a quantitative economics model to evaluate the direct economic and environmental impact of building energy efficiency on building energy consumption.
(2) Professor Huang Shuyan was the founder of Institute for Quantitative Economics at Shanghai University of Finance and Economics .
(3) This article starts from a practical point of view in expounding the ex tended research of quantitative economics and its application to non-ferrous industry.
(4) This article starts from a practical point of view in expounding the ex tended research of quantitative economics and its application to non-ferrous ind...
(5) The development of the economic theory of population is a evolution course from quantitative economics to economic theory of quality gradually.
More similar words: economic order quantity, quantitative, quantitatively, quantitative data, exclusive economic zone, quantitative analysis, home economics, welfare economics, supply-side economics, economic status, institutional economics, economic stagnation, economics, quantitate, microeconomics, micro-economics, quantitive, international economics, socioeconomics, economic system, macroeconomics, economic sector, macro-economics, economic science, economic sanction, economic structure, economic stability, economic activity, entitative, agricultural economics.